Other Girl

The visitor made her way inside the house and greeted Jiyong upon spotting him behind Chaerin. "Hi Oppa, sorry for the sudden visit. I'll just retrieve my jacket. I think I have left it here during the last time..."

Jiyong curls his fist. He knows that Seungri was the one behind it. "I'll check it... please wait here." He said with cold voice and made his way to his room, aiming to get his phone and call his damn friend to thank him for making things worse between him and Chaerin.

Meanwhile...

"Hello, I am Sooyeon, and you are?" the visitor greeted Chaerin while sporting a sarcastic smile. True enough with Jiyong's suspicion, Sooyeon's boyfriend Seungri is waiting outside with his video cam, hoping that he'll spot Jiyong's girlfriend walking out on him. Seungri never like Chaerin for his friend because according to him, 'She's a controlling bitch who thinks she owns everything!'

Chaerin smiles, though deep inside, she wanted to pass out with the pain already. "H..Hi..." she clears her throat. "I..I am Chaerin..."

"Nice to meet you Chaerin..." Sooyeon comfortably sits on the couch, showing the other girl that she's familiar with Jiyong's apartment. Apparently, she isn't. She just got to know how it looked like inside when she and Seungri brought Jiyong home on the night he broke up with her. 'Hul! Seungri Oppa must pay me for this stupid task! I swear I'll kill him if he won't—'

"Do you want eat lunch here? I'll just cook..." Chaerin offered.

Sooyeon was taken a back. Chaerin's reaction isn't part of the plan. She expects her to be enraged and throw some nasty words to her. She even readied herself to be hit by anything just in case Jiyong's crazy girlfriend decided to throw a thing to her face.

"No she won't..." Jiyong emerges from his room and looks at Sooyeon with a darker face. "Go home now Sooyeon, tell your boyfriend he's dead once I see him..."

The visitor, sensing that the situation is really serious, stands up and was about to flee when Chaerin speaks again...

"I insist. It's not proper to send your visitor off, Oppa. And besides, I was about to cook that's why you call me over. Keep her busy while I do so, please?" Chaerin bitterly smiles at Jiyong, leaving him speechless. She leaves him and saunters to the messy kitchen, and prepared for an early lunch. Deep in her heart, she knows that she's being stupid and martyr, but she has to know what that girl have that she doesn't. She have to know how to be the perfect girl for Jiyong. 'If only I am as gorgeous as her, then my heart won't bleed like this because Jiyong Oppa will surely love me solely...'

"The only thing I can do to keep him is to accept the fact that I'm not the only one he'll love..." and her tears fall.

"What's the catch?" Jiyong murderously looks at Sooyeon. "Do you even know what you have done?"

Sooyeon feels scared with Jiyong's menacing glare. "I...I am sorry Jiyong Oppa. Seungri Oppa was just making fun of—"

"Making fun?!" Jiyong growls at her. He doesn't want Chaerin to hear their conversation because she might know that one of his friends despise her after all.