Agreement

Hey um..before this starts I have a message! Apparently I got tagged by someone but don't worry I've run out of facts...anyway I'm going to suggest to who has not heard of MLPFan001 please check them out they have multiple stories up right now even a Fluttercord one! Anyway I've wasted enough of your time TO THE CHAPTER!!!

Twilights pov

'What do you want discord?' I said as I looked at him ready for an attack he chuckled and said 'oh nothing at all I just want to make a deal There's nothing to be afraid of princess goody two shoes' as he had a smirk on his face and I looked at him then to fluttershy 'alright what is it you want?' I asked 'well you see I have two options option 1 let me take over fluttershy's mind option 2 let me take over equestria so what'll it be?' I gasped and heard rainbow say 'NO WAY! You will not hurt fluttershy dip-cord!' She tried charging him he just snapped his fingers and two portals appeared in front and behind her and she kept on moving through them getting faster and faster until I said 'that's enough discord! But at least give us time to think over it' he rolled his eyes and mumbled something and made the portals disappear and rainbow flew through the wall making a lot of ruckus 'there but you only get one day I've wasted over 2 years for this...' He grumbled out the last part and I said 'what?! Only a day!?' He shrugged and said 'I've been patient enough now if you'll excuse me I've got business to attend to...' And I heard one growl from nightmare and they where gone and I thought what are we gonna do?....

Discords pov

I teleported me and "Luna" out of their and I snapped my fingers and she was free from her little stone leg and she looked at me in rage and said 'why would you even do that?!' She shot a piece of magic at me I simple made it dissipate and said 'because I will not let you take over her mind that's my job!' And I shot a wave of chaos at her she dodged and said 'ha! You just need a way to cope with your feelings! Pathetic' And I growled at her and said 'yeah so what that doesn't mean that I can't have you under MY control!' And I snapped my fingers again and summoned an old sword from the old war against ponies and I tried slashing at her but she dodged again and said 'oh I would happen to disagree' and she turned to star dust and went straight at me and entered through my eyes and mouth just like fluttershy and I fell on the ground feeling her control seep through my body and I felt my body shaking and I looked at the sword In my hand and it was aimed directly at my heart I was barely in control and I heard her voice echo 'who is really in control?' And the sword inched closer but I fought it and dropped the sword and the ground and gripped at my head and said 'not..again!' And I felt coteol return to me and I felt she tried to escape the stardust was slowly creeping up my throat but I couldn't let her and contained her with my magic and felt my body turn back to normal but I could still feel her somewhere in there starting to wait until I eventually lose control I may be powerful but I have limits too and I thought well one down...one more to go...

Skittles pov (rainbow)

We rushed fluttershy to the princess and I had to Cary her but I saw the others every once in a while and now we had everyone following along and I saw celestia from the sky and I flew there as fast as I could and I lay fluttershy on the ground in front of her and say 'celestia! We need help discord is back again' and she looked down upon fluttershy's unconscious body and walked to her and said 'I am sorry rainbow dash but there is nothing I can do but maybe if I could find Luna we could do it...' I looked at her and rubbed the back of my head and said 'yeah...about that...we saw nightmare moon...as well' and I looked down to avoid her shocked face and I heard her mumble 'oh no...' And she looked up with a serious face 'we need to act fast' and then I heard all the others appear behind us and twilight said 'celestia! We saw-I already know twilight but if this is true we need to act now' and she walked up to twilight and said 'come everyone I need to show you something' and I picked up fluttershy and brought her with us and she unlocked a door with her horn and it showed statues of all of us with glass plains decorated behind us and twilights cutie mark in the middle of it I hear everyone say 'whoa...' Along with me and I put fluttershy in the center of it and celestia said 'now tell me everything' and twilight started explaining how it went down in pretty good detail and by the end she said 'alright..well normally it would require all the elements to break a curse of this level but we do not have them all..we will have to settle for all of you and my magic as well...' And she handed out the elements we all put them on and I think I hope this works.. And then we all fired out onto fluttershy her body floated into the air for a moment but when we fired down she fell to the floor with to effect and celestia sighed 'I was afraid of this...' And she looked up at twilight and said 'you need to accept Discords first deal...' We all start talking at once and arguing 'enough!' We had never seen her raise her voice and we all stopped 'now...I'm sorry but you need to be on your way..' She looked down probably feeling bad and k was going to protest again but I decided against it and I picked up fluttershy and we slowly brought her outdoors and we saw discord near the end of the steps and I sighed it was really hard to do this but I put fluttershy in front of him and lined up with the others and he said 'well? Do we have a deal?' He raised a eyebrow and twilight sighed and said 'discord...we accept your terms and we choose option one...'

Will fluttershy be able to handle this?

Will discord keep to his deal?

What will the others do to cope with this?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME!!!!!!