What?

Fluttershy's pov

I woke up with complete darkness all around me I was trying to shriek but my voice wouldn't work and I thought where am I?! I looked around until I saw two giant holes that showed my friends and discord! I tried telling out to get their attention but I still couldn't talk and I then started hearing them talking 'we accept your first deal discord..' Twilight said I knew that it couldn't be good no matter what  was going down and I heard discord say 'oh good well then I guess I'll have to deal with this instead of chaos everywhere' and he summoned swimming gear and put it on 'tata princess!' And he shtick to about maybe the size of a orange and swam through the air straight to my viewing point I was freaking out but then I felt something weird in my eye and I looked at my view again discord was going through it! I scrambled away as he slowly got in and I hid behind my way of seeing what was happening and he mumbled 'maybe I need to start getting used to controlling minds...' As he looked around and I thought wait I'm in my head?! Well it explains things like why my body felt weird when he entered what I assumed was my eyes and I started to slowly walk away but all the sudden everything went slightly brighter and I looked behind me and it was a wave of Cotten candy chasing me! I shrieked as I fell on the ground in fear but it just passed through me and kept going and he said 'ah there you are you can come out I know you're there fluttershy' my eyes widen but I take a deep breath and walk out to where he was looking 'there you are now your probably confused but with me here you'll get used to that anyway I made a deal with your friends as you probably know we are in your mind they chose equestria over you it was either I come in here or I take over again anyway you'll need to used to this place so seeya!' And He snapped his fingers and he was gone before I could do anything I was still shocked through this all and fell on the floor on the verge of tears I was taking it all in I had so many questions I said 'oh what now?' I felt tears come to my eyes and a single one fell from my eyes I still heard my friends but my ears where clogged I now practically had to live with discord a practical fate worse than death! And I stood up my legs shaking and wiped my tears away and I heard a weird noise I looked around and I saw discord both the person and the thing he had his own little chaotic section of my mind and I saw three main places that caught my eyes 'Pepsi' whatever that was 'food' and 'home place' I saw him looking down at me and he said 'well I see you did that relatively quickly anyway these three places are where you drink eat and go home just because your in you mind doesn't mean you don't need things' and he snapped his fingers again and a ginormous castle appeared behind the tunnels and it was fully blown out chaotic there was even I giant chicken on top of it...looking at it I longed for my animals and sweet sweet angle bunny and all my pets but I was interrupted by discord 'well anyway you have all the things you need here now I'm going to be waiting for a certain something' and with a snap of his fingers he was gone to the castle most likely and I decided to see what I had here and I went into the "Pepsi" place and I saw a bunch of buttons with I assumed beverage names in them I clicked of a random one and all the sudden a huge door opened and there where huge chunks of ice along with a humongous cup with a straw with an even smaller straw at the top and I hit the button again and it closed and I thought well okay then... And moved onto the food place and I saw a pretty fancy table with where those floating towels? And another machine with a bunch of food items labeled on more buttons and I was actually surprised with this one it wasn't something like the other one and final the bedroom I assumed and I took a breath and prepared for absolute chaos for my room and I opened the door and was wide eyed as I looked around with a beautiful Bed it even had a cloth I could hang over it and a window to what looked so realistic to the real world it was scary and there where a few dressers and even a Phoenix in a cage by the bed I was expecting anti gravity or even just something like a toilet paper tree but nothing at all it was completely normal and there was even a bathroom to go along with it..he had outdone himself! Especially for just a silly mate like me...but when he was entering through my eyes I saw that he had a sort of face that showed hurt in his eyes and I thought maybe I've judged him too harshly... I was lost deep in thought I didn't know what to do on one hand he had been sweet so far on the other hand he's done horrible things in the past..I didn't know what to do anymore..and I laid on the bed and felt the tears start coming yet again and now they where spilling out I could decide what to do anymore....

Will fluttershy be able to survive these grueling days up ahead?

Will discord be able to keep this up?

Will the others be able to help in any way?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME!!!!!!