prologue

1...2...3!

"And heres your winner by pinfall, Nika Hardy." I was announced as the winner.

I just won my match against Jade. One of my fellow TNA Knockouts My theme blasted trough the arena as the crowd cheered for my win. I celebrated for a minute before returning backstage where my brothers were already waiting to congratulate me.

"Nice job out there sis." Matt said as he hugged me.

"You nailed that swanton bomb like always." Jeff complimented me as well.

I had used Jeff's finisher as well as a few other moves that my brothers commonly used because I liked to pay homage to my brothers as they helped train me when I first started out wrestling.

"I try, so do the two of you got any matches?" I asked them curiously, I was always interested in their matches.

"Yeah against Decay." Matt said as if the name alone would be enough to hurt me.

We, especially I, had some history with Decay, one of the other tag teams in TNA. More specifically I had some trouble with Abyss who was a member of Decay. I detested the man, Steve and Rosemary I just didnt really like.

"Well just make sure not to get seriously injured ." I said, determined not to let it get to me.

"We wont, but we also wont hold back on them." Jeff promised like he did to me all the time. He was the more protective brother out of Matt and him when it came to my wellbeing.

"So I can expect Twist of Fates, Swanton Bombs and Side Effects?" I guessed.

"Yep." They said in unison, like they often did as they knew it annoyed me. They were still my brothers after all.

"Maybe even a Poetry in Motion." Matt chuckled

"Well good luck, Im gonna hit the showers and change." I wasnt one of those girls that would get grossed out by a bit of sweat but at the moment I was able to smell myself so I figured that I needed that shower.

"Oh Nik before you go can you please hold on to our phones?" Matt asked as he held out the phones.

"Yeah sure." I took their phones from him.

"Thanks sis your the best." Jeff said as we fist bumped.

"I know thats why im the godmother of your kids." I smiled at the thought of my nieces. I missed them a lot but I knew I'd see them at the next family dinner, my father liked to have those at least once a month.

"That and the fact that Beth has no sisters." Jeff mentioned.

"Don't ruin the moment Jeff." I warned him but the look on my face gave away that I was joking.

"Nah you know we love you." Jeff smiled.

"I know, I love you too." I chuckled and left to my locker room.

-

When I reached my locker room I locked the door before I took off my ring gear and started the shower.

I stepped in as soon as the water reached the right temperature and washed my long blue and green hair. I loved my haircolor, it was a part of my signature style. And at least I stood out this way. I wasnt the type to do 'normal' haircolors.

Not that I was the type to do much 'normal' things in general. I didn't like it to be pushed inside a box.

When I got done showering I dried myself off and changed into a pair of jeans, a black Parkway Drive merch tanktop, a gray vest and a pair of black Nike Airmax sneakers.

Nike was basically my go to shoe brand at this point even though I didn't care much for brands. They were just really good shoes in my oppinion. 

When it came to clothing I only really cared about one thing, band merch. I loved band merch as I was a huge rockchick and metalhead.

Just as I finished tying my shoes Jeff's phone started ringing. As usual I picked up in case it was something important.

"Jeff Hardy's phone Monica speaking." I said as professional as possible just in case.

"Hi this is Vince McMahon I'm calling to see if you could give me Nika Hardys number."

I frowned, why would Vince Mcmahon want to talk to me of all people? "No need for that actually, I am Monica Hardy, Nika is just my on screen name and nickname. What can I do for you mr. McMahon?"