12 - Dean plays psychologist

A week later I still hadn't spoken to Jeff. Of course, he called and texted but I never answered or read any of them.

I was pissed that he had been such a hypocrite. I mean of course I wanted to spend time with my boyfriend but I would always be there for my family. I can't believe he would think otherwise.

Dean tore me away from my thoughts as he shook my shoulder. I looked up at him and saw he held up my phone. Again, Jeff was calling me so I took my phone out of his hands and declined the call.

"Sweetheart, you have to talk to him." Dean told me with a sigh.

"Why would I?" I know I was a bit unfair but I was just mad.

"Because he's your brother. Family is important."

"Still, he shouldn't have said the things he said."

"Don't you think you're a tiny bit over dramatic about this?" Dean questioned. Voicing my thought from a second ago."

"Maybe, but I don't care."

Dean sighed and took my phone from me.

"What are you--" I started but he motioned for me to be quiet.

"Hey Jeff, it's just me... Yeah your sister is being a bit stubborn about it.
I'll text you the number."

I glared at him as he ended the call. "What did you do?"

"You really need to talk about him, he's coming over."

"I don't want to talk to him!"

"Too bad, now sit down pretty face." Dean told me sternly.

I groaned in annoyance but sat down anyway.

Soon there was a knock on the door and Dean let Jeff inside. Jeff sat down next to me while Dean sat down on the opposite side of us.

"No one leaves until you two are on the same page again."

"But...." I started to argue but Dean quickly cut me off with a glare. "No buts. Nika tell your brother how you feel."

"Are you serious? Are we really doing this?"

"Yes, now come on."

"Fine..." I muttered and turned to my brother with a glare. "I can't believe you Jeff. Apparently, it's okay for you to spend time with someone you love when you started dating but when I finally get a boyfriend I can't? I mean you spent weeks with Beth, it sometimes even looked like you forgot I existed but I was still happy for you. Matt had the same with Rebecca and you seemed fine with that, why can't you be fine with it now that it's my turn? I love Jon and whether you like it or not, he is a part of my life now. You hurt me Jeffrey..."

"Alright Jeff, it's your turn to speak now."

"I know, I've been trying to apologize all week. It was wrong from me to act that way. Believe me, Matt made sure I knew." Jeff sighed. "I'm really sorry Nika, I shouldn't have been such a hypocrite about this but you're my little sister. I helped dad teach you how to walk and talk. You depended on me for everything but now you have Jon. I guess I just felt jealous cause I feel like he's taking my baby sister away from me. I am happy for you though, I really am. I just miss my sister."

"You could have just told me that in the first place, I'd never forget about my brothers. Just because I have a boyfriend now doesn't mean I won't have time for you guys anymore."

"I know and I'm sorry."

"I guess I could forgive you if..." I started and allowed Jeff to finish my sentence.

"I buy you food?"

"Not exactly..." I told him with a mischievous smile.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Matt, Reby, Beth, you, Dean and I. Why don't we all go out? But yes, you're paying."

"For everyone?"

"Yep."

Jeff chuckled softly "The things I won't do for you."

-

"So, you two are friends again?" Matt asked Jeff and I as we all met up at a restaurant.

"Yeah, Jon played psychologist on us." I nodded.

"Really?" Matt looked at him confused.

"Yeah, I had psychology class in school." Dean shrugged. "I'm not a complete lunatic, I have a brain in here somewhere."

"And you're okay with Jon now?" Beth asked Jeff.

"Well, he isn't that bad." Jeff answered. "I still owe him my apologies."

"Nah man, we're cool and don't worry you can come and get your sister as often as you like. Just don't keep her all to yourself, I need time with my girlfriend as well."

"Hey guys, don't forget about Matt. He needs me as well so I can't forget about him either." I mentioned.

"Thanks baby sis, glad not everyone forgets about me."

"I never forget about you." Reby said as she poked his side.

Matt kissed her cheek with a smile as he placed one hand on her big baby bump.

"That will be us one day." Dean whispered in my ear.

"Expecting?" I asked him

He nodded before adding "And married."

"How can you be so sure already?" I asked him with a smile.

"Simple, I'm sure that I love you and that in five years I will still love you."

"I guess you have a point." I chuckled. "But let's wait just a little bit longer.
I want that Woman's championship first."

"Sounds like a plan." Dean smiled and kissed my cheek. "And don't worry you'll be champion in no time."

"You think?"

"Of course, you're the most badass wrestler on the female roster."

"Maybe we can convince Stephanie to put us in a storyline together." I suggested.

"Yeah, I can't believe fans didn't take pictures of us together already." He pointed out.

"Maybe we should do it for them?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Guys let's take a group photo." I suggested to everyone.

"Sounds good." Matt nods.

"Are you sure?" Jeff asks as he looks from me to Dean and back. "You know the fans will go crazy over things like this."

"Yeah of course." I nodded. "I don't mind fans knowing. Who knows, maybe one of them will even write a fanfiction about us."

"Alright then." Jeff agreed and called a waiter over.

"Could you take a picture of us all?" I asked him as I handed him my phone, which I had already set on camera.

The waiter nodded and took the picture before handing me my phone back. The picture turned out pretty good and I saw that Dean had pulled a goofy face. I chuckled a bit and posted the picture on twitter.

NIKAHARDYBRAND: Dinner with brothers and our other halves. Yes, the goofy face is mine❤

Soon my phone got blown up with notifications and I had to put it on silent so we could enjoy the rest of the night.