Chapter 21: Forgive

AN: Okay, this is short, this is horribly bad written, and it plainly sucks. Sorry, it's just that the story is coming to an end (1 more chapter plus an epilogue) and I don't know how to wrap it up. Never the less, enjoy it and please comment and vote.

Niall's POV

I watched as Harry walked around the car then opened the door for me.

"Such a gentlemen," I said climbing out.

Harry smiled wrapping his arms around my waist pressing me against the car.

"Just for you," he said pressing his nose to mine. I giggled then quickly coughed to try and hide it but Harry noticed it and laughed.

"You're adorable!" Harry exclaimed pecking my lips.

"You're a cunt," I mumbled resting my head on his shoulder. Harry just laughed.

I looked around to see none of the boys were around, but I did catch a glimpse of a paparazzi hiding behind some trees.

"C'mon," Harry said pulling away, "you need to get some rest just like the doctor instructed."

"No," I grunted, "no more staying in bed."

"You have to," he sternly said closing the car door and pulling me to the house.

"Can I lay in the couch then? My room's so boring," I whined.

"Fine," Harry sighed once inside the house.

"Harry, where's Niall's medicine?!" Liam asked from the kitchen.

"The cabinet!" Harry yelled standing next to the couch.

I watched as he arranged the pillows then made me lay down in a sitting position. Harry went for a blanket then threw it on me.

"There!" he smiled proudly at his work.

"What are you guys doing?" Louis and Zayn walked in.

"Nothing," Harry shrugged.

"If you call treating me like a baby nothing, then yes, pretty much that," I said. Harry rolled his eyes.

"It's for your own good. You're lucky I'm not making you stay in the room," he said ending the conversation.

"We should watch a movie," Zayn said flopping down on the other couch.

"Yeah," Louis said sitting on the floor, his back against the couch where I was but near my feet.

"Which one?" Liam said walking in, "here," he turned to me giving me some pills. I made a face but drank them anyway.

"Monsters Inc is on," Zayn said flipping through the channels.

"That one I guess," Harry, who was still standing next to me, shrugged.

I pulled his hand to make him fall on top of me. He smiled then got comfortable. I wrapped the blanket around us then hugged Harry tightly by his waist. It felt nice to have him snuggled under me since I was usually in that position. But now, I felt that I could protect him. And that was just plain nice.

~~~

For the entire week Harry took good care of me. He would make sure that I took my medicine and that I attended my doctors appointments. The fans were also really great sending me 'Get well soon' cards and letters. The hate on twitter was still there, but not as much as before for some people were getting used to the idea of me and Harry. I was really glad since now it wasn't just an act, now it was real.

Harry and I came down to the conclusion that in the public eye, we were married, but in reality (behind cameras) we were at step number two: dating. I was his boyfriend, and he was mine. Being able to date him for real was such a relief since now I could kiss and hug him ANYWHERE. Well, almost anywhere since the lads keep complaining that we kiss too much in front of them. And it's not that they think it's disgusting, it's just that it can get awkward for them.