#52 Lisanna's Back!

#52 Lisanna's Back!
Third Person POV (now this is new.):
The very next day, Lucy has found an unpleasant surprise. "Lisanna's back?!" Lucy shouted, clearly surprised. "Yes, she is. But, we are trying to keep her away from you and Juvia. She could be a dangerous person in the future." Mr A (Mr. Applebottom.) said. "And how are you going to do that?" Lucy asked with curiosity.

"Simple, we will monitor her. If she does cause any trouble we will have to have her expelled." Mr A replied. Lucy was shocked. What will expelling Lisanna do anything?! She could just walk by us after school or something! Lucy thought.

"I guess that's fine." Lucy answers before she left the scene. A few minutes later, Lucy has told Juvia everything after she came back, "so, Lisanna is back?!" Juvia says, shocked. "Yes, she is.. we have to stay away from her. She could hurt you and maybe me." Lucy said, her voice cracking as if she was about to loose her voice.

"Don't you mean definitely you?" Juvia asked. "Yup, I guess your right, I mean she's probably still in love with Natsu." Lucy replied. "For now, try not to mind it, okay? I'm here to protect you, so is Natsu and Gray." Juvia said trying to make Lucy happy again.

"Your right, maybe I'm just over thinking it." Lucy said with a small smile. "Let's go to breakfast, I'm sure Natsu is waiting for you." Juvia says as she opened the door.

Juvia and Lucy soon walked into the diner. "Wow! I can't believe I'm still shocked about this place!" Juvia said excitingly as she walked over to their table with Lucy. "Your right! It has so much expensive items!" Lucy said as she sat down.

"Have you guys heard about.. Lisanna?" Gray asked. "We did." Juvia says blushing. "This is serious business, she could do anything!" Natsu said, very serious. "Oh, speak of the devil.. here she is." Juvia says looking at Lisanna. Lisanna was currently crowded with fan boys. "How is she so popular?" Lucy questions.

"Who knows." Natsu answered. Lisanna looked at Natsu with heart eyes. "Natsu~~~!" Lisanna says jumping over to him. We all quickly move to a different table with Natsu of course.

"I wonder who the monitor is. Because he or she is not doing a great job." Gray said. "Agreed." We all say. Suddenly, a girl with black hair up to her waist jumping down from.. the roof?!?! "Who is she?" Lucy asks. Her skin was as white as snow. "Lisanna, you should be in a different territory right now." The girl said. "Why? It's not like you can control me." She said folding her arms.

"Can I?" The girl asks. "You may." Mr A says. The girl quickly, like a ninja, kicks Lisanna with her leg, right at her knee. BOOM! "Itai!" Lisanna says walking back to her territory. "You should never mess with Snow!" Snow said. "S-Snow?! Author-san?! What are you doing here?!" All of us ask. "It's no fun being a author who writes stories all day, so why not make some action in this story?" Snow asks.
Lucy face palmed. "And I have always wanted a role! Besides being an author." Snow clarifies. "YAY! A new character!!" Juvia says cheerfully. Snow and Juvia jump happily together.
--///-//
Did you guess who the new character is? That's right! It's me! Author-san!
I will also be playing a main role.
By the way, this chapter will continue next chapter.