#76 Fiore Academy Will Lis and Snow Go Back Into Their Time?

#76 Fiore Academy, Will Lis and Snow Go Back Into Their Time?
(A/N):
A new description of Fiore Academy and the continuation of the last chapter!
Fiore Academy, the number one vocalist school in the country. It was (at first) known for top notch education, until a new principal was chosen. And that principal was.. Mr. C aka Mr Clutz.

Despite his weird name, he is one of the most famous male singers know in the world. Have YOU heard of him? Of course not, because... all we care about is anime (some don't, but I usually expect that Anime lovers read this. However, if you don't really like anime.... sorry.).

They still remained number 1, but on a different category, it was Music. Mr C has started a huge music program that basically was everyone's main focus. But, because the principal knew that the students would still lack education, he decided to keep the general education program aka Maths, Science, all that good stuff. So, that is how it has become a top notch school.

However, many Guardians feared that their child won't be able to enter the school, because they'd have to past a singing test. They've tried to reason with him Mr C by sending in emails and mail. In the end, Mr C became a lot more stressed than usual. Many students felt that their current principal was the best they've had in years. So, they look up to him and all that stuff.

Juvia was upset, she hated the fact about their relationship. Everyday, she comes into the guild and would always see a worried face plastered onto Gray's face. Day by day, her anger grew and grew. Until, she was unable to control it. "Gooooood morning, Juvia!" Lisanna would say.

"Ya know what?! Juvia want you to leave her alone!" Juvia answered. Her face expressed frustration and anger. There was no other feeling but anger. Frustration. Everything about this feeling, she despised. No matter how hard she tries, she could never get rid of it. Never. Ever.

One bright sunny day, Lisanna tried to visit Juvia. She went up the hill, to the apartments. The apartment was quiet, as if that place was abandoned. Lisanna opened the door and slowly walked in. Lisanna stopped when she heard a laugh. It wasn't just a laugh, it sounded more crazy. As if, a Yandere had appeared.

--- (WARNING: YANDERE JUVIA!! PLEASE READ AT RISK!!) ---

Lisanna continued upstairs, trying to find Juvia's room. She stopped when she saw a huge scratch mark. The mark was tainted in red, what is going on?! Lisanna thought as she gulped. She continued to walk until she reached Juvia's room.

Lisanna swiftly made three knocks. No answer. Soon, she heard cries of pain, and that similar laugh from before. A manically laugh. Lisanna was terrified and unsure if she wanted to open the door. She tried calming down, but her heart raced faster, and faster, and faster. Not only that, but she felt tense. As if, a murderer were here.

Then, she heard whispers. Lisanna leaned close to the door, trying to limit her breathing and sound.

"If I can't have him... She can't either! I mean, he belongs to me... AND ONLY ME!!"

Lisanna shook in fear, the voice itself was tense.

"All I have to do is eliminate her, right? So, I can have Gray-sama all to myself!"

Lisanna listened, is that.. Juvia? Lisanna thought.

--------
Essential Question:
Will Lis and Snow leave this world?