#47 The Bus 1/2

#47 The Bus.
Juvia's POV:
The day after Lucy buying me a swimsuit, I immediately woke up at 5:00 sharp. I knew that I would be VERY lazy.. so, that's why I woke up this early. I went to my bathroom and turned the faucet of my sink on. I gently splashed myself with cold water, which of course, definitely made me awake. Then I start to checked my travel bag, there was A LOT of stuff in there.
--- (These things mean TIMESKIPUU!!)
Finally, I am finished! I quickly went downstairs and made breakfast.. and lunch for the beach. Suddenly, my phone rang. I picked up just to hear Lucy's voice. "Hello?" I said. "Hey it's me Lucy!" Lucy answered. "What's up?" I asked. "I was wondering if your done with what ever your doing." Lucy replied happily. "I'm makin some breakfast and lunch so that I won't get hungry." I say. "Oh! Sorry then.. call you later!" Lucy said before ending. I sigh before going back to work.
---
I quickly ran to school waiting for the bus. "Hey Ju-v-ia!" Lucy said as I jumped. "W-what was that for?!" I shouted. "Gomen, gomen." Lucy said giggling. I rolled my eyes. "Hey Juvia!" Gray said running over and hugging me. I blushed. "G-Gray?" I said. "I can't wait to go!" Gray whispered in my ear. "Y-Y-Yeah m-me t-to." I said with a small smile.
---
Finally, every student from my class and Gray's came, just in time, the buses came! I got on last...
//////////////////////////////////
Well that's part one!
(A/N):
Thank you so much for 2k+ views and 184 votes!!! Next chapter will come next week!!