I Love You

Sasuke and i head off to my bedroom to get changed into our pajamas.

Once sasuke is changed he just stands there staring at nothing.

"sasuke" i ask snapping him out of his thoughts

"yeah" sasuke says finally looking up at me.

"are you ok, you look upset" i walk closer to him and pick him up in my arms.

"I'm fine naruto really, don't worry about me" sasuke says smiling at me but it's not a real smile.

I pull sasuke as close as possible to myself and lean into him placing my lips on his.

At first i thought he was going to have a hissy fit at me for invading his personal bubble of emo and push me away but surprisingly he didn't.

Sasuke just wrapped his arms around my neck and put his hands in my hair and started kissing me back.

I feel like such a pervert even though sasuke is older than me, i guess it's just because he's in this form that i feel this way but it doesn't change the way i feel about sasuke as the person i know him as.

I think that i love sasuke, i have to tell him how i feel before he's out of my reach forever.

I pull myself away from sasuke's feather soft lips.

Sasuke pov

I can't believe naruto just kissed me i thought that he hated me.

When naruto finally broke our passionate kiss i was slightly out of breath.

I need to tell naruto how i feel about him before it's too late.

"sasuke i... I love you " naruto says stuttering slightly it's really cute actually.

I should probably answer before naruto thinks that i don't return his feelings which i do.

"naruto i" i couldn't even finish my sentence and there was excruciating pain all over my body.

There was suddenly a bright green light and i felt like i was being ripped apart.

Naruto pov

Sasuke started glowing really brightly, he was burning my arms where he was being supported.

So i placed him on the ground and steeped back a few feet.

I hear a heart wrenching screech coming from sasuke, i step forward to try to save him from the pain.

As soon as i step forward the intense heat stopped me from moving any further.

"sasuke" i try calling out to him but there is no response.

Just as i was about to go get some help the light disappeared along with the scorching heat.

I see sasuke laying down on the ground motionless.

"sasuke are you alright" i rush over to his side and kneel down beside him.

"sasuke please answer me" i can't fight the tears that are threatening to spill "sasuke"

Sasuke pov

"sasuke" is that naruto's voice i hear why can't i move.

I try to sit up but there is a invisible force keeping me down but I'm starting to get the feeling back in my hands.

I start wiggling my hands to try and get the feeling back.

"sasuke your alive " i hear naruto saying whilst grabbing me and crushing me to death.
My voice finally comes back to me and i put it to good use" "naruto your crushing me"

"oh sorry sasuke" naruto finally let's me up and helps me to my feet.

When I'm standing property i notice that I'm taller than naruto like i use to be.

I look down at myself and for starters I'm naked and I'm back to normal size.

I notice naruto staring at me blushing "uh sasuke here you go" naruto hands me a pair of boxer shorts and a T-shirt.

"um yeah thanks"i quickly put them on.

"say sasuke you can still stay here as long as you want if you want that is, if you don't want to be here then that's fine i ju.. " i had to put a stop to his rambling somehow and this way is more fun than the usual.

I pull away from naruto's soft lips and give him a small smile "i love you too naruto" .

THE END

I'm sorry that this story totally sucked but i kinda lost it for a bit but i think I'm ok now so Please check out my other stores and my newest one my kakashi x reader story it would mean a lot to me.

Thanks for reading

Leave a comment

I own nothing but the story and the plot.

TTFN

=3

LOVE U