The Wild Sakura Appears Again

Once Sakura has left i place Sasuke back on my bed and sit beside him.

I'm just about to ask Sasuke what he was gonna say before we were rudely interrupted when someone else knocks on the door at first i thought it was Sakura again.

I threw the door open only to find kakashi sensei standing there looking as bored as ever.

"oh hi naruto lady hokage would like to see you" he says flipping to the next page of his book with out even looking at me.

"ok" oh no what if they have the potion already and are going to turn Sasuke back to normal.

We walk to the hokages office with kakashi sensei in a awkward silence until we reach the office.

I knock on the door "come in" Sasuke and i walk in and stand there for a minute before lady tsunadi. Decides to speak up.

"we have the potion, i no i said that it could take weeks but kakashi and guys mission went so smoothly that it was done in record time"

I look down at Sasuke to see his reaction to the news only to see disappointment in his eyes.

Lady tsunadi gives Sasuke the potion.

Sasuke just stares at it for a while before taking the cap of and slowly drinking the potion.

Once he's Finished he places the bottle down and checks himself over for any changes but nothing is different.

Lady tsunadi gives Sasuke a long boring check up before anything else can happen.

"it may take twenty four hours to work but it will work eventually, until then stay with naruto" i slightly brighten up at that last statement.

Sasuke and i walk back to my house on the way Sasuke wanted me to carry him so i did.

We make it home as it was just getting to dark to see without Street lighting.

I make us some spaghetti and meatballs for dinner which i didn't know i could make.

Sasuke seemed to enjoy my cooking anyway.

After dinner we head straight to bed i really don't want this to end but it must.

So I'll make the most of it right.

Thanks for reading

Leave a comment

I own nothing but the story and the plot

TTFN

=3