The UnBeautiful Chapter 3

He stayed quite. He brought the napkin up to face yet again. Me being stubborn, pissed off and confused I moved away. I crossed my arms over my chest and raised an eyebrow. "Well?" I say impatiently. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

I just watched him. While his hand ran through his hair his shirt lifted up a little exposing his torso . 'Not bad... wait stop.' Quit thinking about his god like body! I argued to myself.

I snapped out of my thoughts and tried to keep my impatience going. Which led to an awkward staring contest. I never have and never will be good at those things. I tried to think of something else while trying to give him the death glare.

15 seconds later:

"Ughhh fine! You win!" I said frustrated.

"Why did you help me?" I raised my voice to try to get the point across that I was serious. He raised an eyebrow and watched me with amuse in his eyes. I think.

His eyes reminded me of the party and him saying all that rude shit. Sick of looking at his face and just being around this ass hole, I started to walk away.

Before I could go anywhere he grabbed my arm. "Hey where are you going?" he asked with concern in his voice. So now he cares! I don't know what is with my emotions but I was on the verge of tears. I'm so pathetic. "Going home." I say bluntly trying to hide my rollercoaster of emotions.

"You're not even gonna say 'Thank You'?" he asked like earned a 'Thank You'. I was thinking about thanking him ,but then I kept thinking about the night that he threw that dumb party. He didn't even deserve a fucking 'Thank You' I call this 'Even' for that night. Just looking at him makes me want to slap the shit out of him.

I scoffed. I looked him dead in the eye. "You don't deserve a 'Thank you' you piece of shit." That sure wiped the smirk off his face. "Suck a fat one, Austin Brown." I say before leave this hell hole.

*****************************************************************

Thanks for reading! I know this was short . So Im going to write another paragraph.

Im going to be extremely busy on weekdays , so ill try to update when ever I get a chance.

Thanks for reading. Vote and comment !!! :)