2

This is Mia in the picture up top. But without the tattoos.♡

Pop style by: Drake

\

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off.

"Hello?" I said tiredly, I listened to hear what the person was going to say. But I didn't hear anything. "Hello?" I said a little bit louder. All of a sudden the phone call ended. That was really weird.

Thank god its Saturday, I texted Ciara if she wanted to met at Starbucks or shopping. She texted back immediately "We should go to Starbucks around 12" said the text message. I replied with an ok, its now 9:00 am. Better shower, I removed the warm cover off my body and started walking to my bathroom. I took my shower and put on my make up. I walked to my closet and put on rip skinny jeans with a grey shirt and grey toms.

I walked to my bed and I noticed a letter tapped to my window. Was that there before? I questioned myself. I walked towards the letter and tear it off my window. Mia it said in nice cursive writing. I open the letter,

Mia,

You get more beautiful everyday. I cant wait to have you in my bed and home. We have exactly 3 days till I see you. Baby girl Im so close to having you.

I felt my heart drop to the floor. 3 days till I have you. I walked over to my window and looked out to see anyone. Nothing was there, I closed my window and pulled my curtain.

I walked down stairs with my phone and keys, trying to think who could be sending the letters. I saw my brother Ethan, laying on the couch watching tv. "Hey, Im going out." I said walking towards the front door. "Want anything?" I ask , "N-Yes can you get me chips?" He asked. "Yeah bye, love you." I said walking out the door. Its 11:10 am. I texted Ciara that Im on the way and put my phone in thw cup holder.
I started my car and backed out my drive way. I continue to drive until my phone rangs, "Hello?" "Hey its Ciara, Im on my way now." she said "Okay I'm close I will get the seats." I told her.

I arrived at Starbucks 15 minutes after the phone call. I texted Ciara that I was here. I walked to our seats and waited for her to get here. I looked out the window to see if I could see her. But I saw something familiar , the same black van with tinted windows was parked next to my car. My eyes widen, No it must be a coincidence.

I finally saw Ciara walk into Starbucks, I waved so she can see me, Should I tell her?. "Hey girly" she said to me as she seat down. "Hey, can I tell you something?" "Yeah, whats up?" " So I got this letter yesterday, that said that I have been watching for a while and Im so close to having you."

Ciara eyes widen , "Do you know who wrote it?" "It had no name on the letter" she lookes down for a minute and frowned "Did you get another letter?" she asked looking up. "Yeah I got another letter this morning on my window." "Can we get our dranks before continuing?" "Yeah lets go."

Ciara and I walked in line to get our drinks. "A latte with whip cream and Extra Carmel" I said to the boy taking our order. I payed for my drink and sat back down. "So tell me more about the letters." I told her about where I found the letter and how it was written. "Mia and Ciara, your order is ready."

I watched as Ciara got out her chair and got our drinks. "Thanks" I told her. "Hey wanna come over tomorrow." she asked."Ummm I don't know." "Pleaseeee Mia, I don't want to be a loner!" begging with her eyes. "Ughh fine" I playfully rolled my eyes "Yay!" she said as smile big.

We continue to talk, But was interrupted my Ciara phone rings. "Ughh its my dad, I will be right back." said Ciara. I watched her walk out Starbucks. I was scrolling through instagram when I noticed a guy standing outside the window where I sit. He was tall had dirty blonde hair, also a beard and a lip ring. He was wearing all black. He was very handsome , probably 19 or 20 years old.

"Hey Mia, I have a family emergency." Ciara told me grabbing her stuff quickly "I will talk tomorrow bye love you." she said running out of Starbucks "love you too." I wonder what happened, Ciara has 5 brothers and sisters and she lived with her grandma and was the oldest.

I looked back to see if the guy was there, but he was gone. I picked up my stuff and headed to my car. The black van was still there, I opened my cars door. I started to drive home, when I pulled up to my driveway. Oh I forgot Ethan's chips

I started my car again backing out slowly. but something stopped me. What the fuck?

/

he he Cliff hanger!!!

Hey my beautiful people I hope you enjoyed this chapter. In the text chapter stuff is going down lol. Bye my loves for now♡♡