1

acquainted by: the weeknd

\

"Today we are learning about Miss Anna Frank, I will be assigning you books to read these following weeks." My teacher said babbling away

I pushed away my black hair out of the way so I can continue to drawing on my paper "After you are done reading this book you will be writing a paper on Miss Anna Frank about her life and what she went though." I looked up at my teacher as she handed me my book to borrow.

"Thank you" I mumble , she nods at me without minding me. "Also I will be assigning a pather to pair up and discuss this book for our first week reading." The whole class groaned. Great I said to myself. She called the names of who are partnered with who one by one. "Mia and Xavier"
I hear all the boys in the class starts whistling and talking. Great got the biggest fuck boy of the school I said to myself.

"You may go meet up with your partner for the rest of the class period." said Miss Walker. I slowly raised up from my desk grabbing my bookbag and phone also the Anna Frank book.

I approach the fuck boy "Hey baby girl" he said as I seat next to him. I ignored him, "Wow someone is in a bad mood."
he said sarcastically. I watched him as he slowly put his arm around my chair. "Do you want me to read first?" I asked impatiently, "Yeah." I started to read the first few pages until, I felt something on me thigh and moving its way up to my area. I quickly slapped Xavier hand "Fuck off" I said angrily. Just as I spoke those words the bell rung for lunch. I grabbed my thing and walked out the class room fasted. Who the hell does he think he is?!?

I walked to the cafeteria and sat with my friends. "Hey Mia" said my best friend Ciara. "Hey" I spoke quietly "What wrong with you?" David said to me "Im partners with a fuck boy." I said quickly, My friends started to laugh and so did I. I rolled my eyes playfully. They continue to talk as I listened and said some comments.

As the final period bell rung, I walked to my car in the parking lot. I felt like something was watching me, I truned around to see but no one was there. I started up my car and backed out. As I was driving I noticed a black van with tinted windows. Driving behind me, a cold chill ran trough my spine. As I approached my house, I got out of my car and noticed a letter on my front door. I walked up the stairs to the porch and opened the letter.

Mia,

Oh my previous Mia. I cant wait till I have you...I have watched you for so long. And the day I will have you is so close...So very close.

I turned around to see if anything was near by. The only thing I saw was a car parked a few house down. I felt like something is watching my every move...maybe its just my brother playing a prank on me, I hope

I ran upstairs to my room knowing no one is home. I laid out my clothes for when im done showering. I undressed my school clothes and stepped into the shower. I felt nice warm water rush down my back and chest. I stayed like that for a while. I grabbed my soap and started to wash myself. I stepped out of my shower and wrapped my towel around myself. I jumped as I heard someone knocked on my bedroom door. "Who is it?" I asked listening carefully. "Its Chris and Ethan!"
a wave of relief went across me. "Just came to tell you we are home!" Chris said "Okay be down in a minute."

I put on my leggings and hoodie. Opening my window for some air , I sat on my bed and brushed my hair. As I looked out the window I saw a black shadow. Weird

I closed my window and walked down stairs. I hear my dad and my brothers talking. On the stove was spaghetti, I grabbed and made my plate. I sat down next to my dad. I gave him a kiss on cheek and continue to sit down. I didn't talk much and let the boys talk about boys stuff whitch was mainly work or cars. I told them good night and that I love them. I climbed the stairs and walked into my bed room.

I look at the letter again that was left on the door a few hours ago. I have been watching you for so long...the day is so close. Just reading the letter gave me chills. Since I had nothing better to do I grabbed my Anna Frank book and read till I fell into deep slumber.

\

Hello guys

I am so greatful for having you guys and thank you sooo much for reading. I cant believe I got over 500+ views on my other book. Ughh im soooo excited for this book i reversed this part over one million times. Thanks for sticking around♡♡♡ love you guys♡♡♡♡