Its all your fault!

I woke up Chersanto was next to me. He cuddled on me. And i saw his eyes open.

Chersanto: Good Morning.

Me: Good Morning.

I got up and stretched. Than i walked into the bathroom brushed my teeth and took a shower. Than there was a knock on the door. I hurried and got dressed. Walked downstairs and opend it. It was Trey.

Me: What you want?

Trey: I love you and you look sexy.

Me: Trey your drunk leave or i'll call the cops.

Trey: Kim, Stop acting like that.

Me: Trey! Leave!

Chersanto: Everything alright???

Me: Yeah-

Trey: Who this nigga? (grabbed my arm)

Me: Trey let me go!

Keyshawn woke up with his Iron Man toy. He saw Trey punch Chersanto and Chersanto pushed me out the way and Punched Trey. Keyshawn saw everything and started crying. Than i held him and he cried untill Trey left.

Chersanto: He ok?

Me: Yeah its Trey and your Fault.

Chersanto: How's it my fault? i saved you.

Me: You hit his (think) dad in the face....

Chersanto: Thats not his dad! Im his dad, Remeber?

Me: I do but Keyshawn, this is your dad, right?

Keyshawn: Him hit my daddy...!

Chersanto: Am i your daddy?

Keyshawn: Yeah...

Chersanto: Thank you!

He ran upstairs and took Keyshawn in his room to play with him. Than i called Trey.

Trey: Oh now you wanna call me?

Me: WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU COME TO MY HOUSE AND HIT KEYSHAWNS DAD IN THE FACE??!! IN FRONT OF KEYSHAWN?!

Trey: Because! He needed to learn!

Me: WELL GUESS WHAT ASSHOLE! YOU MADE IT SEEM LIKE SOME KIND OF.....JUST DONT COME TO MY HOUSE NO MORE! AND REMEBER WE GOT A DIVORCE?! GOOD-BYE TREY!

I hung up on him and he kept calling back but i aint answer. I went upstairs to check on Keyshawn.

Me: You wanna go to the park and get Ice Cream??

Keyshawn: Yeah! can i ride my bike?

Me: Yeah....Chersanto get dressed.

We all get dressed to go to the park and Dairy Queen. On our way there, we got some breakfast from Mcdonalds. We ate inside so instead of going to the park, We let Keyshawn play in the park in Mcdonalds for 1 hour.

Chersanto: How long have you been taking care of him?

Me: Lets count since you left me 6 years.

Chersanto: Why you always gotta bring up the 'past?'

Me: Because everytime i see you, you remind me of the 'past'.

Chersanto: Whatever.

Keyshawn saw a friend from school and they started playing super heros. Than his friends mom came over to me.

His Mom: Hello Im Isics Mom Michelle You Mist Be Keyshawns mom.

Me: Yes I am.

Michelle: Well Isic is having a party At Chucky Cheese tommrow he was wondering if he could come?

Me: Sure when does it start?

Michelle: 12:00-8:00

Me: Ok i'll drop him off at 12:00

Michelle: Thank you.

Me: Your Welcome.

Chersanto: Well you know that resturant you wanted to go to?

Me: Here we go

Chersanto: We should go while he's at his party i mean were together right?

Me: Im not sure i mean i dont actually 'love you' yet.

Chersanto: Ok.

Me: Yeah we can go what time?

Chersanto: Around 6'o clock.

Me: Ok....Im letting you pass.

Chersanto: You still mad at me?

Me: No...Because i..I dont know.

After we talked, Isic left so Keyshawn wanted to leave to. We rided around to let His Food digest to get Ice Cream. Than we rode to Dairy Queen. He got vanilla ice cream with sprinkles. Thank we went to the mall to go more school shopping. First we went to P.S. Kids, Than Foot Locker, Old Navy, and than Champs.

Me: Hey i like these Jordans dont you?

Keyshawn: Yeah right daddy?

Chersanto: Yeah i like em theyre nice.

Me: Excuse me how much are these?

Manager: $45.99

Me: Can i get these and these in a size 3?

Manager: Sure.

While he was ringing them up, I looked at the Jordan 3's they had in there. For Me. They was real nice i wanted them, but i had to remeber im going shopping for Keyshawn.

Chersanto: You want em?

Me: I mean not that bad but yeah.

Chersanto: Yo let me get a size 8 in these.

Yooooo!!!! he got me the 3's!!!! ayeee!!! feelin hella hype!

Me: Thank you.

Chersanto: Any Time.

We got the bags from the register and walked to Journeys for some shoes. But they aint have nothing for his size in their so we went to Champs. They had these orange, grey, and black boy jordans for $59.99. I bought them for Keyshawn and i bought him a regular black pair of converses.

Chersanto: We going to Children Place?

Me: Naww P.S. Kids.

Chersanto: Ight.

Me: Than Old Navy.

Chersanto: ok.

We walked over to P.S. Kids. It wasnt that crowded. But Aeropostale is. I got him 10 shirts and 3 sweaters. Than we walked over to Old Navy. I got him 6 Pairs of Pants. I know yal sayi im spoling him. I am because i love him and when i was little i always said "Imma spoil my kids and i want a boy." and thats what i got. Than we went back home and ate Pizza and wings. Than Keyshawn went to Isics house for his birthday so that way i wont have to drop him off.