Chapter Thirteen

Before I went downstairs I fixed my makeup that was ruined from my crying. When I went downstairs and Dalton was waiting for me outside my room. He had my bags ready for me and he was holding a Starbucks drink.

"Good morning Rapattoni, I assume you're going to be bringing me to the airport as you so willingly broke into my hotel room to get my bags that weren't even completely packed?"

"Well I checked every place in that room and I put everything of yours on the bed and I found your list of which suitcase everything went into.
Your everyday clothes and pajamas went into the smaller luggage carry on, your slightly more formal attire went into the flower suitcase along with your camera bag which holds your Polaroid and regular camera, your tripod, your shoes, and some of the things you got here.
Then your backpack, which I bought for you by the way, holds your makeup stuff, hair stuff, headphones, shower stuff plus personal hygiene stuff, and the stuffed panda bear that you sleep with every night which I also bought you. Won to be exact.
Oh and not to forget your favorite pillow which is right here on the carry on and I bought you a drink from the Starbucks in the lobby, a strawberry lemonade. I would have gotten you your usual Oreo Frappechino but I don't want you to get nauseous from drinking it before you get on the plane and I know this is your second favorite."

He handed it to me and was fighting his cheek from turning red.

"Thank you, this was very sweet of you." I said after taking a sip. I kissed his cheek and that was when he turned red. "Shall we go?"

"Yeah yeah of course. I'll get your bags."

"You don't have to I can do it."

"No I got it don't worry about it. I'm going to help you okay." So I picked up my backpack and arrived it while he rolled my luggage into the elevator.

"How much longer are you staying?"

"Just another two days. And then I'll be home to spend two weeks with you before you go to school. "

"I should call my mom to tell her to pick me up at the airport."

"No need, I've already arranged for Luke to pick you up."

"I thought you hated him?"

"I just didn't like that he was with you, but then I started to date you and it was all okay."

"I'm glad." I said

It was silent for a moment.

"Did you say goodbye to Mac?" He asked me

"Something like that..." I said looking down.

"What do you mean?"

"Well we broke up...I told him that if he wanted us to be together he had to tell me what he felt for Annie. We got into an argument and for a little while I thought we'd be okay but then he admitted that he does feel something for her and I told him that I'd be happy for him. He didn't want to lose me but I said that he already did and if he wanted me back after he got his feelings sorted out he could find me in Sunnyvale. "

"Are you okay?"

"I'm not completely sure. I just know that I want to have a boyfriend without having to worry about ex girlfriends and cheating and unresolved feelings. "