We Travel To Tokyo

We are currently inside the van and we are on our way to Tokyo! I'm soooo excited! I did what I was told and research about the players of our next opponent. I want on seventh-heaven when I dragged out of my fantasy by Nebuya-senpai's snore.

=_____= "Isn't he feeling nervous at all?" I asked nobody in particular. "Nee, nee Ai-chan. I really hope you can play" Reo-nee patted my head. "Yeah. I really want to try. But I'm a bit nervous, what if they find out?"

"Nah. We're here to protect you if that happens. That's what senpais do for their kohai, right?" somehow hearing him say that, lifted all the worries I had about playing.

We reached Tokyo around 10 AM. "Waaaaaah~" I said as I looked around me to see a totally different Tokyo. I never came here since we graduated middle school. "Hey, can we take a look around?" I asked them. "You can, dear but we need to check the hotel first so you will know where to come back."

We reached the hotel and met coach Shirogane in the lobby. "You're here!" he greeted us. "I already checked the rooms for you. Let's go." he led us to the elevators. Uh oh. I hate elevators. The moment we went inside, I closed my eyes and grabbed to the person nearest to me. I didn't know who it was into the elevator opened. "Oh sorry" is the only thing I can afford to tell the redhead. He just nodded and went out of the elevator.

Let me skip the details, okay? Author-san is lazy.

I quickly opened my room which I was supposed to share with mom and threw my bags. I quickly ran to the stairs to the lobby. "I wanna visit Teiko~" I told myself. It was almost time for lunch break too.

Anyway, I arrived after approximately 12 minutes of running. Just in time, the school bell rang, indicating for lunch break. Better surprise my kohais.

I went to our gym and just as I opened it, I saw a rainbow. Wait. How come there's a rainbow inside the gym? I wiped my eyes to see if it was real. "What are you doing here?" a familiar voice called out. "AHHH! Akashi?! What are you doing here?" I turned around to see who he's with "Ryota?!" remember the model I called yesterday? It's him. He had gold eyes and blonde hair. Around 6'2 I guess. He pulled me to a hug "Aicchi~ I was just thinking about you~" he said "C-can't b-breath. L-let me g-go, baka!" I said, struggling under his bone-wrecking hug. "Hey, you're gonna kill her Kise!" a tanned guy with dark blue hair said. "Ryota, you don't just touch my player" that definitely has to be Akashi. "Oh, sorry" then he let me go and he looked upset. "Geez, I miss you too, baka" I whispered to him and as I expected, I turned his expression upside down.

"What do you mean by 'your player' Akacchin?" a purple-haired giant spoke. Woah. "Hey, you sure you can tell them?" I whispered to Akashi. "She's a teammate, a regular." he told them.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!" all of them said in sync. Then I noticed someone. A light blue-haired dude, he didn't have much presence, just like Chihiro-senpai.

"Wait. Isn't she the captain of the women's basketball?" A green-haired dude asked. "Y-yeah. I'm Ayukawa Ai, nice to meet you." I introduced.

"We're having a meeting, so can you wait outside?" Akashi told me. "What meeting? You guys know each other?" I turned to look at Ryota. "Geez, did you forget Aicchi? We're on the same team in middle school! You sure you never saw us play?" Ryota replied. "I'm pretty much a shut-in type of person in middle school so I never know anything. Well, I better take my leave then." I tapped Ryota in the back as I walk out of the gym.

[Akashi Seijuro]

"She's really playing, Akashicchi?" Ryota asks. "How many times do I have to answer that. She is playing. She'll pretend to be a guy for the team. I won't use her if we don't need her. She's just a back-up plan." I answered. Everyone just stayed quiet.

"I'm sure all of us would want to play with her." surprisingly, Tetsuya spoke for the first time in the meeting. "Well, you still need to wait for the Winter Cup. We're not allowed to face each other on court yet. That is what we agreed on." I replied, amused at how they look like.

"We'll see each other in the InterHigh" I ended and walked out of the gym.

"I'll see you play then. Good luck, Keita. I love you" I heard her say. "Let's go" I told her and I started walking in front of her. "Who were you talking to?" I asked.

"Oh. My little brother, Keita. He said he's going to play for his team so I called him to say good luck" I saw her smile. That smile, for some reason pisses me off. She looks more like my mother when she does that but there's also a part of me that makes me want to make her smile like that more often.

"Hey" she called "What is it?" I simply replied. "I want to challenge you" she said. It made me face her this time with a smirk knowing I will win this again. "What is this going to be about?" I think this is going to be interesting.