Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Skylar

            After work I grabbed my laptop and started surfing the web looking for my new addition to my shoe collection. Checking my email an instant message popped up.

            Hey, I'm Nicki and I don’t know if you know me but I'd like to talk to you sometime about Malcolm. Not to cause drama or anything just to know the truth.

Sure that’s fine by me. What would you like to know?

Like what is your relationship with him, like present and past if you don't mind?

OK but first what made you message me?

Cause I've wanted to for about a year and just haven't. I've stopped taking his word for gold and I want your side.

Wait what? Have you two been talking for a year?

My mind is racing with all type of thoughts my husband has been picking small fights and acting suspicious but I haven’t thought it came to this. Is she going to tell me she’s pregnant or that he’s right next to her as we speak? My heart dropped in my chest.

No not exactly, I've known him forever.

How would you exactly describe your situation?

I'll tell you whatever you want to know. I just want to know where you guys are right now.

Were married and I do not believe any more information is your concern. What exactly has been going on with you and him?

Nothing right now but we are cool, we use to talk but it stopped when you and him started talking before y'all got engaged last year.

Alright

He's a big ass liar and I'm just trying to know all the facts because I'm done believing his lies. He takes advantage of the fact I don't live in Philly anymore.

What do you mean he a liar what happen?

He was sneaky about getting with you in the first place and then he told me he wanted to date you and from there it was bullshit. Like did he tell you I saw him a few months ago?

No he didn't.

He told me he told you. This was in September.

September of what last year

This year

Wait was it a weekend?

Yeah why he lied?

I had planned a special weekend but he told me he got caught up at work and couldn’t make it.

Give me a second I'm driving

Ok, so what other lies was he telling you or has told you

His brother always tells me wassup that's why I had to message you

What did he tell you?

When y'all started talking he told me Malcolm was talking to you before he even decided to tell me himself.

We actually had sex that weekend.

Wait what? Did you use protection?

Yes we did and sorry I'm with my boyfriend

Alright

I couldn’t think straight the man I have saved myself for disrespected me in the worst possible way 2 years of being married and he sleeps with his ex. The man I made a vow to and he to me betrayed me. It was the worst feeling I ever experienced in life.

He's not what you think he is and he's really good with his words. I know his whole family; I even was with his mom that weekend at a funeral. I just don't want you to end up how I was, heartbroken and feeling dumb. I'm over and I just wanted the truth to be out.

I know he has a way with his word I think it’s odd all this coming out now.

He just called me and I told him he fucked and bye. I don't know about him.

Well he knows he shouldn’t fuck with me because he blowing my phone up now. But my final question to you is you didn’t know about me when u came there?

I knew I just thought the situation was different

˜

            The next morning …

            No New Messages