Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Malcolm

            “Good morning wake up sleepy head.”

            “Goood Morningggg honey how was your sleep.”

            “Looks like I should be asking you that. I slept great last night thanks to you. I made you breakfast.

            “I love you honey.

            “I love you too” I then kissed her forehead and slapped her ass.

            As we sat down at the table I stared at my wife beautiful smile. Thinking of the life we shared together.

˜

            Skylar

            “Hey Sam I haven’t seen you in forever.”

            “Wassup Skylar” Looking up that’s when I spotted him.

            “Skylar are you going to start my hair now.”

            “Yeah coming”

            Malcolm

           “Yo Sam who was that?”       

My friend Skylar we use to go to school together, you like her don’t you? Want me to help you out bro?”           

Laughing, “Naw I got it.” That smile was so beautiful I have to try and talk to her. 

“Come on everyone let’s get in the cars and make our way to the Funplex.”           

Yeah I got my chance I can at least start a small conversation with her in the car. As we all loaded up the cars I noticed Skylar was getting into another one. Damn well maybe I’ll get another chance at the arcade.

           Stepping into the building we paid and signed up for bowling. I saw her sitting alone about to put her shoes on. Just when I saw that her friend’s brother sat down next to her. So I waited for another opportunity. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her that entire night. The way she joked around and interacted with her friends. Her inner beauty was astonishing. As the night went on I never got a chance to talk to Skylar but I wasn’t about to quit oh no.

            “Hello baby are you here with me.”

            Snapping out of my thoughts I was brought back to reality by her beautiful voice.

            “Babe we have to get ready for work is everything ok? You started staring all weird”

            “Yes every day is OK because I have you.”

            “Aww how sweet”

            Planting a kiss on my lips she cleared the table and made her way upstairs. We dressed for work and collected our things to head out the door.