Chapter 3

Here you go guys, triple update part 2. Enjoy!!! :)

After a while of driving through the city, we arrived at a shake shack. Normani, Keana, Ally and I filed in to find us a good seat. Dinah and Camila followed shortly after. As always, the two were laughing so hard about something that only they know. They seem really close. In the few hours we hung out tonight, I found out that they were either always hugging or always holding hands. They can't even stand to be apart from each other for a minute. But, how could that be? They just met each other this week too, right? As I was lost in my thoughts, a laughing Camila and Dinah interrupted me. Camila then placed a sloppy kiss on Dinah's cheek before going to the comfort room. I felt my heart twitch a bit at the sight. Was it because of affection or jealousy, I wouldn't know.

--
"Guys! Let's play Jenga blocks!" Normani shouted at us after we placed our orders.

She then grabbed the huge brown box sitting beside our table and she carefully placed it atop ours. Camila whined about the game being boring but still agreed to it. What a dork, Camz, I thought. --Wait. Camz? What the fuck? I made her a nickname? We just hung out today and here I am making her nicknames and all? I really need to get my thoughts straight. I'm overacting. This isn't funny.

Lost in my thoughts again, I perked up when Keana tapped my shoulder, asking me if I wanted to join. Of course I did. I smiled at her and nodded. Let's play.

"Let's get this on, y'all" Ally then challenged us, standing on top of her chair. That gesture earning a snicker from Dinah and Normani.

--
Camila sucked at Jenga blocks. Besides the fact that she is very clumsy, or that she has the attention span of an infant, she is also very easily scared. Dinah would just cough out loud and she would already tense up and panic. It's not like I was observing her though. I just noticed. I, on the other hand, was very focused on my game. I placed all my blocks strategically and pulled the other blocks out carefully. I was winning against Camz by light years. Fuck, there goes that Camz again. Stop it Lauren!

At the moment, we have a 22 block high Jenga tower and Normani had just finished taking her turn. It was Camila's turn now. We all stared at her as if to say "Do not ruin this, Camila". She just shrugged and proceeded to grab her block. She stared carefully at the tower and when she found her spot, she proceeded to grab the block carefully. My heart swelled at the sight of Camila so focused. Her tongue was poking out of her teeth as she carefully pulled the block. As she started positioning herself, everyone was silent. Camila was breathing erratically, she seemed tense. Taking a deep breath, she then pulled out the block all the way, as it reached the tip, we all closed our eyes in anticipation.

Then..

It happened.

The 22 story block didn't fall. Camila smiled so brightly and proudly placed her block on top. We all cheered for her and she kept on laughing because we were too dramatic about it. She grinned at me across the table and I couldn't help but laugh so hard when I saw her smile. Chocolate was stuck between her two front teeth. It was endearing though, how young and cute she looked. I kept on laughing and laughing until Keana and the other girls noticed it too. We all laughed at Camila. Camila, slightly offended, flicked us off. She screamed when she saw what we were laughing at. Another round of laughter. I was laughing so hard my insides hurt, I couldn't help it anymore so I leaned on the table while still laughing uncontrollably.

*BOOOOOOOOOM BOOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!!*

I was shocked when I heard the sounds of wooden blocks crashing which broke me out of my laughing fit. "Oh holy shit.." I mumbled to myself as I looked up to my friends who were all giving me death glares. The tower was scattered all around the table. I am fucking dying. Normani and Dinah will bury me alive. Help me.