Chapter 2

Nico’s POV

I saw the cab drive off.” Time for some shadow traveling.” I made sure no one was watching.” Πατέρα, Κύριε τουκάτωκόσμου, σαςζητώ τώρα που μπορώναγλιστρήσει μέσααπό τονκόσμοσας καιναγίνει μιααπλήσκιά,ταξίδι στουςδρόμους τηςΑγγλίας. Απαντήστεμου σε χρόνο μουανάγκη.”( Father, Lord of the Underworld, I ask you now that I may slip through your world and become a mere shadow, Traveling through the streets of England. Answer me in my time of need.) I felt my body shimmer and drop into my shadow. I could now use my shadow too move at incredible speeds. I zipped through the  streets of England, catching up with the cab and passing it, I was run over by thousands of cars, yet had no damage taken. I finally made it too the school.” Σήκω τοσώμαμου απότην σκιά μου.”(Arise my body from my shadow.) I felt my body separate from my shadow and rise to my feet.” Ευχαριστώ τον πατέρα.”( Thank you father.) I said as I looked at my shadow. I then noticed my clothes, like I was swimming in a garbage truck.” That’s why I don’t shadow travel very often.” The cab finally pulled up.” Hi guys!” I yelled. The cab driver looked like he’d seen a ghost, trust me I know what that looks like.” Wow kid how’d you beat me?” “ I told you I walk fast.” “ Nico what’s with your clothes?” “ A truck hit a puddle.” Which was true, It splashed right on me.