Chapter 3

Percy’s POV

You’re in the Anubis house right?” The cab driver asked.“ Yes sir.” “ Take a right at the house of Dikesman. It’s the third house on the left.” “ Thank you.” I grabbed my bag and instantly fell too the ground.” Percy!” Annabeth screamed, dropping her bags, and running too me.” Are you ok?” She sat me up.” I’m fine, I guess I packed too much.” I got up and grabbed my other suitcases. When the Cab left Nico complained about how dirty he was.” Nico stop!” I yelled.” I’ll clean you off!” “ Wait no!” I splashed tons of water on him.” There you’re clean.” “ Yea but now I’m wet!” Thaila blew a long breath, sending a gust of wind past Nico, drying him of and almost making him fall down.” Now you’re dry.” We walked too the house and rang the doorbell.” I’LL GET IT!”A girl who sounded about my age yelled.” The door swung open. The girl who opened it called.” TRUDY! THE NEW STUDENTS ARE HERE!” “ COMING!” A woman said, probably Trudy. The woman appeared infront of the door.” Hi. I’m Trudy. Please, come in.” We walked inside.” Now which two of you are Percy and Nico?” “ Us.” Me and Nico said together.” You’ll be sharing with Fabien and Mick.” The two boys waved, walking too our room.” Annabeth, and Thaila you’ll be sharing with Amber and Nina. Juniper with Patricia, Mara, and Joy. Grover with Jerome and Alfie.”