Chapter 4

We woke up early due to the rustling of leaves and sticks being snapped bellow us what do you think it is we all asked ? it isn't a dragon not enough sound is it an animal no to much sound A person maybe. I peaked my head out of the top with my daggers in hand expecting to see some kind of monster but was surprised to see a dwarf sitting on the ground looking disappointed At his hands and legs right under the tree .

i crept back in the bag and closed it what did you see they asked ? its a dwarf and he looked very disappointed about something .

we all crept out of the bag onto the branch and aimed our weapons at him cautiously so if he was a bandit he couldn't take advantage of us .

Why are you sitting there I said? at that he jumped and spun around looking up at us after he had looked around for a minute none of your business he snapped and then looked at my knife in hand and stopped.

put your weapon down and I might tell you I let my arm go slack not letting my guard down though . so why are you out here you could have been eaten by dragons if you sat here forever they would think a dwarf very tasty .my name is lesily I was thinking a bought where I was going to go as you see I don't have a weapon and my people disowned me and kicked me out so I was thinking about waiting till I became lunch !

wow that's sad would you rather become dinner when we get eaten ? I asked cheerily .what is that supposed to mean that you want to sacrifice me to save your selves ? I contemplated that that sounded like a good idea i laughed.Adriana piped in no but would you come with us I here dwarfs are very good at building things ?Serena gasped she was being replaced by this short guy .Mark jumped for it he liked this idea having another guy having backup do you have tools ? no .............they just threw me out.that was a bit suspicious why had they thrown this dwarf out he seemed quite pleasant.

They started walking again only with him coming along after a while of walking slower than normal we put him in the bag and walked a lot faster than before pushing thru the trees getting closer to the mountain every stride. but as they approached it they heard dragon wings and as before they put the bag in a tree and climbed in.

Like before they waited a long time but didn't get out at all but kept listening to dragons flying over it wasn't till late that night that they crept out and even then they were unsure that it was safe to come out but they couldn't wait any longer it wasn't going to get them anywhere to sit in there all night so they left and finally made it to the mountain not exited to climb it we stopped not daring to venture up in the light and hid the bag and climbed in for the night.

Leslie spoke I was going to tell you before that I can't stay but you seemed so hopeful about me coming I had to say yes so you see they didn't actually throw me out I was just supposed to come out and find my center before I could come back and I did sitting in here all day in the quiet I found it and need to go home I hope you all arant angry . we understand we hope you have a full filling life . I will I watched you throwing that dagger and can know throw my own . thank you but know I have to go.we said good bhus and he headed back into the woods as happy as could be .we climbed back in the bag after he left.

Don't you think it's strange that he happened to be under our tree when we woke up not another but our tree? that did seem a bit odd but I didn't give it much thought Mark replied .and him just leaving now is a bit queer don't you think he could have left hours ago.ya before we got this far it will take him double time to walk back ,with that they bedded down for the night.