Chapter 11

Our dragons grew rather rapidly like we had hoped but they didn't grow to full size we had to down size what we had in the bag do they could fit but we knew they couldn't stay in here forever mine was the smallest but I think the most beautiful her eyes weren't black like all black dragons but they were a brown green and blue tinted like mine I was the first to take my dragon out she was the smallest but I was the smallest to I brought her out .

may I ride you I asked in her head ?yes you may came her beautiful voice back in my head . climbed on and she ran and flew her scales gripping my pants and shirt she flew up so high the ground was looking quite small we flew over the area we suspected the talisman to be in there were in fact at least ten dragons and they were surrounding the nest were it must be . we noticed a dragon fly in and minutes later leave as a person that wasn't good not an all so that was how it was done could we send a dragon in and have them steel it but than we noticed a person going in and he came out as a human then the person changed into a Dagon and back heading toward our border. why did they have to get their hands on that it was making things quite trouble some. we flew back down and she landed in the bag tucking in her wings as she fell . I dismounted her and the others looked at me where have you been they asked? looking at how we can get in and steel that thing .we have to consider every thing . we can lead them away and one of us will go after the object what if they don't follow us ? Then our plan will have to be voids if they don't follow .so we will have to come up with a different plan.

We stopped talking about it and set up our our sleeping places we had to get sleep too we didn't sleep on our bed rolls but curled up with our dragons .I talked too my dragon going over the plan with her talking to the other dragons to they agreed that it was the only way we could get in . do you think there are anymore options ? They all said that it was probably not going to work out anyway that we could think of we all faded of to sleep after going over it.