Chapter 13

We flew thru and then back out they might not take kindly to dragons flying over they might even be more collected and try to attack them. the people were so riled up against dragons when we got to the village they were gathered up in a crowed and were making weppons out of sticks and what ever they could find. we walked into the group and stood in the middle of it standing on things that made us taller we gestured for every one to follow us they did clutching to their weapons as tight as they could. some resisted because we were just children after all but the rest followed us and just did it because they knew that they might as well . the ones who had been their when i turned Lesley were right at my heals not wanting to miss anything we walked almost to the border and then stopped watching a person dash towards the barrier turning to a dragon as they got to the border . Then their came another passing straight thru a little while later they all believed that they wouldn't be seeing any more dragons across the border but when their weapons were down I gathered them all up three them to the side were they couldn't get them and then the dragons crawled up out of the bag . the people jumped back and looked for weapons but they were on the other side of the dragons all five of them stood their terror in the people's eyes this is how we made it so the dragons couldn't get inside ! a little girl came up to me her mother not even noticing her walking away to focused on the dragons. she walked up and asked if she could touch one? of course I whispered back to her she hurried over to my dragon and touched her stroking her tenderly her mother ran over their instinctively grabbing her child and trying to pull her away. the little girl stepped out of reach of her mother making her touch the dragon instead she looked at all five of us questioningly we nodded asking our dragons first.

That ended with every one touching the magnificent creatures and then we headed for the city and the castle with the village in tow with our dragons walking in stride carrying the little children on their backs we made it to the city within two days because we waited for the slow but finally we made it and won over the city side by side .my father was one of the first ones in the city to touch them . we presented them to the king finally after winning over every one else besides the royal and privileged they were the last but finally the kingdom was no longer in chaos and it was finally set at eas.

THE END

Story will be edited so read edited version it will be longer and probably better.