Chapter 1~First Day In Cali

So we finally arrived after that boring four hours where I had nothing to do but sleep. God it was so boring. We stopped once to get lunch.
Authors note:
From this point of the chapter, tilI say otherwise, will be written by SpaRK2066 thanks!

Staying in that cramped car with my mom for 4 hours was bad enough, but when I realized that we weren't stopping for a bathroom break except lunch, I freaked. No matter how much I begged, my mom wouldn't let me go pee for the last hour. Finally, when we got to our new house, I sprinted inside without looking at my surroundings and released the tension in my bladder.
When I got back from the toilet, I could help but admire the beauty of the house. It was large, almost like a mini mansion, and the walls were a clean white. The rooms were large, and I finally found the stairs. I climbed up, ignoring the yells from my mom asking me to help her carry the boxes, and I found myself in a large landing where many rooms were connected. I walked into one room, and immediately recognized it as a bedroom, with the large window on one of the walls and a bathroom connected to it. I peered through the open window, and saw some boys yelling and talking outside.
"Dude, did you hear that the Johnsons moved out, and now some one else is there?"
Authors note:
Hey guys I'm back! Thanks so much SpaRK2066 for writing that chunk! Please read her story! I forget what number it was rated but it's in the top ten for sure of the teen fiction category!
One if the boys locked eyes with me and I swear I saw a smile but it quickly went away. He was the cute one of the group. He seemed nice. I saw him start whispering to his friends and they looked at me and smiled and waved. I blushed and waved back. One of the guys waved me to come down with them and u saw the one I locked eyes with blush and turn away.I nodded. They were playing basketball which I loved. "Mom I'm going outside!" I yelled as I stepped out the door. "Have fun!" She replied. I saw the guys waiting for me on the sidewalk in front of the house. "Hey, I'm Harry" the one with dirty blonde hair said. He was he one who waved me to come down. The one with the chocolate brown hair spoke up and said, "I'm Brady but people call me Kip. It's a long story..." He nudged the one with perfect Zac Efron hair (see the picture for this chapter for Caden's hair type but note this is not fan fiction I just don't know how to describe that kind of hair color and style and his name is pronounce Kay-din) . He didn't realize it but he was staring at me. "Oh, uh... I'm Caden." He looked up at the sky and I could tell he was blushing. "Do you like basketball?" Harry asked. "No..." I said. "Oh" said Harry. "I love it!" I might've said this a smidgen too enthusiastically. Caden looked at me with a warm smile. "Then let's go play 2 on 2" he said.