Chapter One.

- Nandini's POV -

I just entered my new college SPACE ACADEMY,SHIMLA.

I was walking toward the administration office to get my time table for the month, finding ways in a new college can be so difficult at times.I could feel all the eyes on me. Common people you'll can give me cute adorable looks after all I knew that I am gonna create buzz here too. Uff but I just hate attention. Some were of lust from boy and girls were giving me jealous look. Don't know why they are doing this, I am just a student, a new student, they should make me feel comfortable here give me smiles tell me the way help me out but hell no, they are making me just too uncomfortable by giving me those dirty ganda sadda hua stares. Ignoring them I asked the lady who was in charge there for my time table.

"Naam batao Jaldi, bohot kaam hote hai Hume, time nahi hai aapke jaise hamare pass yaha waha dekhne ka, phone pe kuch ghotala karne ka ya fir bina matlab baate karne ka. Arey naam batao apna. time nahi hai humare pass" she asked me, without even looking at me, sanki aurat weird, yep! she is so damn weird.

I am supposed to be weird. I am a werewolf damit.

Sorry Bhul gayi intro toh diya he nahi mera.. Hiee main hu Nandini Murthy.

I am 18 year old.

I just shifted to Shimla.

First I used to stay in Darjeeling.

I belong to the Blue Moon Shine pack.

I am considered the most beautiful girl of my pack.

My father is an Alpha and obviously my mother is the Luna.

I have a brother Rishab and a pug smurfy.

Itni info kafi hai na.

And ha sabse jaruri baat I am still single.. I yet dint find my mate. Pata nahi kaha hai, kaisa dikhta hoga. He should find me na I am 18 now kitna intezar. Kis jungle mein hai aur koanse janwar ko dekh ke chikk raha hai.

"Arey baba naam batati ho ya nahi. Kya tum aise he khadi rahogi mere sir pe ab? Batao Jaldi time nahi hai hamare pass."again she started..

"Nandini. Mera naam Nandini Murthy." I trailed off immediately cutting her sentence in between. If I really sit on her in my wolfy form than she will be 10 feet under the ground..dumb irritating woman.

It took her some minutes or may be more than the actual time required to get it, then she handed me my time table, her eyes were glued on computer screen. I happily took it and left from there quickly, man that lady was really weird if she used her energy instead of speaking to complete her work it would have been more faster. I start walking towards class my first lecture which is history, wow so amazing My favorite subject. note the sarcasm! I have more information than that history book.

- Manik's POV -

I was walking toward my accountancy class with my beta Dhruv and my third in command Cabir when a exotic scent hit my sense, It was mixture of strawberry and mint, as if this was the only thing i was waiting for hence ever. My wolf howled in delight and utter pleasure, he was getting restless by this smell, he was begging me to follow the scent. I knew that this extreme intoxicating smell was only because my mate was there. My wolf is getting restless thinking how our mate would be, how must be she looking, which pack could she belong to , will she accept me as her mate? Of course she will. She has to accept me. She is mine. She belongs only to Manik Malhotra. She cant reject me in any case. Girls die to talk to me.

Finding her wont be a difficult task because I can smell her, but damit this is the whole college I am talking about. I dint know her class, which wing is she in.

But its ok I will find her, with this determination I walked off to find her.

I was walking through the lobby when the smell hit my nostrils more strongly than ever. My wolf again growled in pleasure, I inhaled the smell as much as I could. It was surely coming from the history class. When i entered there, I saw a girl sitting on my seat, that exotic and utterly intoxicating smell was coming from the girl. I took hasty steps toward her, as soon as she looked up we were got in a mesmerizing intense eye lock.I didn't know what to do. I felt like I was melting in her eyes. Our eye lock was broken by whispers of other students. I looked around only to notice that stupid students were giving her looks which were not at all approved by me. All I wanted to do was punch them right on their face and change the complete map of their face, so that their plastic surgeon too can't help them fix it up. I saw her looking at student, she was surely confused why everyone was staring at her.

Cute, sexy, beautiful, adorable, innocent I had all the perfect adjectives to describe my mate. It sounds so nice my mate.

"Excuse me, is anything seriously wrong?" I heard her asking one of the student. Damn her voice was so magical, sweet soothing music to my ears I could hear all day long.

"No nothing is wrong" one student replied. "Toh ghur kyu rahe ho? Khana batt raha hai kya yaha jo tum sabko chur chur ke khana hai. Apna kaam karo." She answered fiercely. I have to add feisty to my list too.

"Can i sit here?" I asked her gaining her attention again towards me. She shudder under my intense gaze. She just looked down and nodded.

"Mine" I growled, except humans all the werewolves present there understood through the mind link and my pack member smiled at my direction, I guess they were happy that finally they found their Luna.

"Mate" she said looking at me. She had a smile on her face.

"Yes your mate. Hi!" I greeted her, Held out a hand for her just for a hand shake, Which she accepted willingly, me and my wolf were dying to touch her, to feel her. Sparks flew through my body as soon My skin came in contact with hers. Wow what it feels so soft. I just wanted more of this touch.