Chapter Ten.

Moon goddess..! She looks so serene, so innocent just like a small kitten when she is sleeping but like a little tigress when she is awake." He thought. Her soft body was pressed up against him, arousing him with sudden need to claim her again.

Contentment washed over him as she moved more close to him in her sleep and snuggle into his arms, causing him to sigh and hug her tightly as he slipped into most peaceful sleep of his life.

Manik's POV -

"You bloody bitch." My fathers voice boomed throughout the house. I was sure he was yelling again down the hall.

The first thing that came in my mind was Nandini.

Ooh no what if she woke up?

What if she found what kind of father I have?

What if she knows about my past?

What if she questions me about my mother?

What will i answer here?

What if she leaves me?

How will I live without her?

" How dare do you come in front of me? Get away from my sight forever." Again my fathers scream. Ooh god stop this old man. Shit I had to do something, or else Nandini may wake up.

I again looked at Nandini, she was sleeping peacefully. I moved her head and adjusted it properly on the pillow, covering her with the quilt I made my way down.

I walked down the hallway and was shocked looking at what was going on. My baby sister was standing in a corner. She was too scared completely petrified of my father. May be hearing my footsteps she looked up, her eyes were red and puffy tears following. Seeing me she wiped her tears away.

I saw my father looking up towards the sky, as if talking to god, " You think that all this is too funny? Making this girl over here a look a like of my wife."

Then looking at the glass he drank all the scotch in one go. He looked at my sister and than at the glass doing this again he threw the glass toward her.

"Muktiii move away." I shouted, thanking my werewolf abilities I reached and got hold of the glass before it hit the wall that was just above mukti's head.

I kept the glass near the table and moved near mukti but to my surprise nandini was already standing there consoling her. I kept staring at her she always is too unpredictable. My tigress.

"Who the fuck is she?" My father yelled, hell just hell I cant let him ever hurt my mate. I looked at my father and just gave him a look.

"Dont go near her. She is my mate. Stay away far away." I growled loudly at him while he was still stood there glaring at Nandini.

"Relax mukti. Everything will be fine. I am sure. And you are a strong girl. Just smile." I heard nandini telling mukti. I was surprised, she was handling mukti so lovingly.

"That's enough you girl. Stop showing sympathy. Just because you are the mate of the future alpha doesn't mean you do whatever you want. Stay away from my family matters you bitch." My father growled.

How dare he talk to my mate in that tone?

My wolf and me hated his words I just felt like smashing something. I clenched my fists tightly in anger.

Before I could do anything I heard growls coming from the door way. I looked that side and saw my pack members as well as some unknown faces who seemed ready to pounce on my father.

I guessed that the unknown faces belonged to Nandini's pack.

My pack members were standing quietly because come what may my father was their alpha and no matter what they were supposed to respect him. Their were growls from everyone that belonged to her pack.