Chapter Six.

As they started Nandini began growing nervous. She immediately opened her mind link to Nikita, ' Nikita please talk to his wolf, I don't want to go there please.' Nandini pleaded. ' Someone wasn't interested to hear me out. Now what happened.' Nikita said sarcastically. 'But Nandini on a serious. I cant do anything I wanted to live with him. He is my AAMIR.'

Nandini dint know what to say. She remembered her first talk with Moon Goddess.

They are destined from many past life's to be together.

Manik's wolf is Aamir.

She was destined to be with Manik.

'What the hell are you saying? How is this possible? Your Aamir is this monster's wolf?' Nandini said shocked. How can her mate be so cruel. His human form was so scary she dint even want to imagine how his wolf would be.

'Please Nandini try to understand.' Nikita told her.

Nandini just kept quiet. She knew Nikita always waited for Aamir. She too wanted her mate but dint expect him to be the monster Manik Malhotra.

"Just stop pacing in my head you little wolf, its hurting me. Be quite please." Taani scolded her wolf. Nikita mumbled a soft sorry and went quiet.

' I want to talk to the Moon Goddess. I have to sort this before my life turns into a mess, but for now I have to keep quiet. I have to save my pack.' Nandini thought.

Her chain of thoughts were broken when Manik stopped the car. Nandini was not prepared for this so she immediately moved forward, towards the dashboard. But Manik was fast enough to hold her from her waist. He pulled her towards himself and worriedly asked her, "I am sorry. I should have been careful. Did u hurt yourself? Are you fine? Tell me please. Should we go to the doctor. Just wait we will go right away." Manik spoke all this in a single breath. Without giving time to nandini for respond he was about to start the car.

Nandini held his hand and said, " Manik please relax. I am completely fine."

Manik just dint say anything. He kept staring at her, he started moving close to her but nandini snapped away. She immediately got down from the car and kept her hand on her heart. It was beating so fast and loudly that she was sure Manik could hear it. She dint turn back to look at Manik.

Manik sat in the car taking deep breaths. Aamir was too happy and was dancing inside his head.

Aamir : 'She touched. I felt Nikita's touch.'

Manik : 'Shut up u desperate wolf. She just touched and not kissed.'

Aamir : You're saying it as if I am the only desperate one here. Who was the one who bended down to kiss her?'

Manik found it best to ignore him. He knew that he couldn't win against Aamir.

He got down from the car and moved towards Nandini. "Chale?" Was all that Manik could say whereas nodding her head was the only thing Nandini did.

Nandini looked around. It was a very big mansion. Was this his house? Did he live here? Am I gonna stay here? "Where are we?" Nandini at last asked him, only he could answer her.

"This is my Pack house" Manik looked at her and answered, though she was confused why he was taking her there she still nodded but dint question him anything else knowing his alpha mode would kick in and he would end up shouting at her like always.

They walked into the pack house, all were staring at them with open mouth. A girl with their Alpha, a girl with The Manik Malhotra. All were staring at them, pack girls were throwing daggers at her and boys were giving her lustful looks. This made her cringed away.