Chapter Seven.

She felt him lick something near her neck. His canines came out to mark her. He was about to mark her when he felt something poking his ribs. He tried to ignore but it kept on increasing. At last he got frustrated and opened his eyes only to see Nandini staring at him.

What was this?

He did kiss her, dint he?

Wasn't he marking?

What the hell is going on?

"What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to be under me? How come did u come beside me all of a sudden?" Manik was so much into his dream that he dint realise what he was saying.

"What the... Do u know what are you talking? And how come did u sleep on the bed without asking me? Get up from here and leave me. Why are you holding me? Move." Nandini told him irritated with his behaviour.

"Your better in my dream than being her in reality. You at least let me come close there." Manik murmered. Nandini was staring at him with her mouth open in a perfect circle and her eyes wide.

"Don't make it hard for me Nandini. Please close your mouth before I take ur lips into mine n kiss u endlessly. Than don't blame me for what will follow after that, I surely won't be stopping soon." Nandini pouted her lips but than immediately blushed realising what Manik meant. Her cheeks were crimson red and she started fidgeting with her top.

"Please move now I want to get ready. I wanna talk to amma n appa." Nandini told him in a low tone. She was thankful that she dint stammer in front of him.

"No. For now just sleep here. I wanna sleep holding you." Manik told her sleepily. He patted the space next to him. Nandini raised her one eye brow at him, questioningly.

"Manik please just move I wanna talk to my parents. They are worried. Just mind linking them wont help. Please understand." Nandini badly wanted to inform her parents about her mate. She even wanted to know whether she could tell her mate that she was a white werewolf. The only one in their kind.

"I know u must have mind linked them already. Now be a good mate and sleep here, please don't make me angry. I hate disobedience. Plus don't forget ur mine and I will do whatever I please. Now close ur mind link and lay down." He growled. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward him with a jerk, making her fall on top of him.

Nandini had tears in her eyes. He again yelled at her. Why cant he be calm? Was Aamir also like this? She was now curious to know how Aamir was? She wanted to met him immediately. She looked at Manik and again poked him.

"I want to meet Aamir right away. Could you please give him the control." Manik sat up straight immediately and looked at Nandini trying to replay what she said some moments ago.

"Are you sure? I mean u in ur human form and want to meet my wolf? U know what u asked right?" Nandini nodded at Manik knowing what she had demanded. "Okay wait I will tell Aamir. But be careful. He will be in complete control, I know he wont hurt u but still just be careful." His eyes soften as he spoke moving his thumb over her cheek.

Aamir - Manik please make it fast. I want to meet her, talk to her. Give me the control fast.

Manik - Aamir please keep ur emotions a bit less. Don't scare her please. I don't want you to hurt her. She is Nandini not anyone else whom you can scare away.

Aamir - I know that she is smart, beauty with brains not like those cake face s**ts who know nothing but sex with anything that has two legs and one dick.

Manik - Ya. Now please ....

Aamir - Will you shut up now and move.

Nandini saw Manik's eyes changing its colour. His wolf was coming out. She was nervous. It was her first met with Aamir. She closed her eyes to get control over heartbeats.