Chapter Nine.

But remember do not disclose the news of being a white werewolf to anyone."

Nandini nodded her head and biding adieu to the Moon Goddess she stood there bowing her head till the shining light and the chariot disappeared.

Everything around her became quite, everything was blank. She then slowly started hearing sounds of leaves moving, birds chirping, the sound of wind gushing by. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

She left relaxed but frowned immediately when she smelled Manik.

Turning back she saw him sitting on the chair and staring at her intently.

She was scared thinking whether he knew anything.

"Mmmmhhh you here?" Nandini asked Manik. She was already getting nervous under his intense gaze and more over her stammering while saying just three mere words weren't helping her either. She mentally hit her head for making her more nervous.

Manik dint answer her anything. He was still staring at her trying to know what she was doing some minutes ago.

"Excuse me Mr. Monster Manik Malhotra, why the hell are you staring at me. Haven't you ever learned that invading someone's personal space is not good. How can you come inside without asking me?"

"What were you doing sometime ago?" Manik asked her looking directly at her. He stared deep down in her eyes trying to read them. Nandini saw him looking at her, whenever he used to look at her in this way it always made her feel as if he owned her. She wanted to drown in his eyes, it was giving her a feel of belonging. But than she immediately remembered that werewolf's can read minds through staring in a person's eyes.

She immediately lowered her eyes and turned her face.

"I have the complete right to be concerned about you. I want to know what were you doing." Manik asked her in a sharp tone. He surely dint like the way she lowered her eyes.

"I know that Mr-I-Am-Too-Possessive-About-My-Mate. I was just meditating. So please leave and give me some personal space for gods sake. Next time please ask before you enter, these are surely not good manners." Nandini told him trying her best to hide the fact that she wasn't meditating.

She turned her head side ways to the place where he was sitting just to have a look at him, shiver ran down her spine seeing the anger in his eyes. It won't be a lie if she will say that she just scared of his anger. Not completely but still a bit.

He got up from his place and moved towards her. She kept moving backwards and now scared to see him looking at her with a deathly glare.. He kept looking at her as he came and stood near her. She hit something hard and realized that she is cornered. He very gently with his finger moved the strand of hair behind her ear and than cupped her cheek.

"What do you want Manik?" She asked him looking downwards, she dint wanna look in his eyes and drown again.

He looks at her, shakes his head in disappointment "My small cute baby doll is this a question you should be asking your mate?"

He picked her up and bought her to the bed. She moves back as she has tingling sensations running through her body, she dint know what to expect from him. He came near her and held her hand and slightly kissed it causing her to flinch with the sudden contact of his warm lips on her skin.

She pushes him away and tries to get up but he forcefully holds her down and brings her back on the bed. He pushes her down on the bed while he lies on top of her. "Don't go. I am tired of staying away from you." She was shocked with the turns of events. He was sounding so true.