Chapter 10

SHORT RECAP

           Lily confronts Naoko on the empty hallway,when Naoko didn't entertained her,hinulog niya ang sarili niya sa hagdan at marami nakakita na nahulog si Lily sa hagdan and that includes Raizo.Lily told Raizo that Naoko pushed her and unfortunately Raizo believed her a little bit and that made Naoko angry so she went to the bar to drink and some guy tried to flirt and kiss her but she blocked with her dagger.The End.

SHORT CUT SCENE for the Last Chapter (Chapter 9)

Raizo P.O.V

Hawak-hawak ko ang phone ko and i type something on my phone to message Angel.I want to tell her that i didn't mean to make her insecure with Lily because for me she's the only girl i always want to be with.

'Angel,please don't be mad at me.Babawi na lang ako sayo.'

I type on my phone but delete it again afterwards.Then nag-isip na naman ako ng bago kong ita-type.

'Angel,stop being angry.Sige ka,papanget ka niyan.'

Type ko ulit sa phone ko but then i shake my head in disapproval.Baka masapak pa ako no'n.Kapag sinabihan ko siyang papanget siya.Pinindot ko na naman ang backspace at nag-isip na naman ng isusulat.

'Angel...I'm sorry please don't be mad at me anymore.I love you.'

I typed unconsciously then when i realized what i have write,i became a blushing mess.

"Geez!What the f*ck i am doing!?"sabi ko as i tossed aside my phone and hid my face in my pillow in embarrassment.

"Maybe i should just prepare a surprise for her." i mumble to myself.

" i mumble to myself