Chapter 4:

A/N:

      All right.Medyo may pagka-SPG ang simula ng  chapter na 'to.I was to embarrassed while writing this too but i really need to write this scene to make this chapter interesting so please bear with me.Nag-mature genre muna ako sa chapter na 'to but it's not really my thing though so no hateful comments if you don't like it.

------------------------------------------------

"If that person became your world and your everything...Do you think letting go is such an option?"

Someone P.O.V

"Mmm...Ahh..."the slut moaned as she continue to suck my thing while kneeling habang nakasakay pa kami sa limo ko.I was letting her have her way with me while my chin is above my close fist and i was staring at my window.

"Young master,we are almost where we are going to meet your cousin." sabi sa akin ng butler ko from the passenger seat.

"All right.Stop the car now."utos ko.The limo instantly stopped.

"Okay.That's enough."i said to the slut in front of me at inaayos na ang pants ko and zip it up.The slut's face frown in disappointment,her saliva all over her mouth.

"Why babe?Hindi ka ba satisfied sa ginagawa ko?You know what.. .i can do better if you want to."she said as she sits in my lap caressing my chest and giving me a seductive smile.

I look at her emotionless and throw her out of my limo.I didn't give a damn even if she fell to the floor.I took out several money from my coat and tossed it at her at isinara ulit ang pintuan ng limo.I didn't even bother to look at her reaction at inutusan na lang ulit ang driver na magsimulang mag-drive.

All women were just the same.They easily flock themselves to me to have pleasure or maybe make me theirs but NO----I won't never belong to anyone except 'that' person.I was her capture the moment we met and i'll make sure she's mine too.

Yes,i fvcked girls to pleasure myself but once i see her again...I will do anything for her.Anything she wants me to just to make sure she's not going to leave me.

She's the only person who can give me a blissful pleasure and happiness that i can't find to anyone,only hers.I would be the happiest man alive if she will become mine.Mine and mine alone only.

But the only problem is...Hindi ko alam kung sino siya.I just knew the way she looks but i don't know her goddamn name!Shit.

"Young master,we are already here."i was snapped back from reality ng bigla na namang mag-salita ang butler ko.I cussed to myself at bumaba na sa limo.

"Ipasunod mo na lang dito ang ferrari ko.I will drive myself back home later."i order.

"Will do,young master."he said bowing his head.

Pumasok na ako sa loob ng mall.I think the mall's name is Mlairr Mall?One of the famous mall all over the world.