Author's note; Flashback and Preview:

Author's note:

So, erm... I'm still alive? Hahaha.

I know it's been or almost 2 years since my last update and marami ding nagmemessage sa akin regarding this matter.

Well, for the first year, I am actually a graduating senior high school student kaya naman inasikaso ko muna yung nga requirements and kung ano-ano pa na kailangan for the university na kukuhanan ko ng entrance exam, and also the enrollment.

Then, there's the second year, my first ever college experience. Honestly, I struggled really hard this year dahil iniba na ang curriculum namin. Especially, my course is BS medical technology so I think you can understand how hard it is. My gosh, pinagmemorize kami ng parts ng organs, muscles, bones, and etcetera.

Anyways, I'm planning to update by the end of May, considering na mga 3rd week pa ng May matatapos ang class namin.

I still have my final exam next week, then the week after that for the departmental. We still have some projects we need to finish. Yeah, in other words, cramming kami ngayon. Sadly.

Note: I'm going to update 3 chapters, but if I won't be able to make it at the end of May, don't worry I think magpupublish pa din ako kahit isang chapter lang.

Hopefully, I'll have time to publish sa bakasyon.

Well then, here's the flashback of the story since I think most of you already forgot what happened dahil nga ang tagal kong hindi nakapag-update. Haha.

********
Flashback:

Naoko got into a car accident. Her car along with Mina(a student who greatly admires her), and the man who kidnaps her caught in a fire when Naoko's car blow up at the side of the road.

Naoko survived the crash because Mina push her out of the car. Unfortunately, nang magpagulong-gulong siya sa kalsada, she hit her head pretty badly sa malaking bato, rendering her unconscious.

Mr. and Mrs. Cheon found her and immediately rush her to the hospital under the care of the Cheon's family doctor, Hunter.

Naoko lost her memories, and was forced to live as Princess Ashraf Cheon, the deceased daughter of the Cheon couple. They assigned Hunter as her personal doctor to monitor her condition.

There were two encounters between Raizo and Naoko. One in the hospital when he was stopped by Hunter, and two in the mall, when Shou, Princess' twin brother, went with her to help her buy some things she need to settle in. Raizo never confirmed it was really Naoko.

**********
Preview:

>How long will they be able to hide Naoko's real identity?<

"Princess, come downstairs! Breakfast is ready!" Tawag sa akin ni mama mula sa baba.

Tinapos ko na ang paglalagay ng black contact lens sa mata ko sa harap ng salamin. Kinuha ko na din ang salamin ko na nakapatong sa drawer at isinuot ito. I stood up straight at tinignan ang sarili ko sa salamin while wearing the Cheon Uniform.

>But somewhere deep inside, Naoko is still there. Our favorite harsh Naoko.<

Mama introduced me to the student council president of the Cheon Academy, Selena. A conniving b*tch who I think doesn't know the words neat appearance. She looks like a clown because of her too much makeup.

"I know right. Sure thing, being the Student Council President, one of the top students and a role model na hinahangaan ng lahat," then she leans closer at me and put her hand on the side of her mouth at mahinang sinabi ang iba pang papuri sa sarili niya.

"...tapos ang dami pang boys na nanliligaw sa akin." Mahinang sambit niya, a triumphant smile and an annoying giggile slipped past her lips. Umayos ulit siya ng upo and flip her hair backwards.

"Kung gusto mo maging kasing ganda ng manika... I know a good make up artist at pwede ka niyang turuan kung paano gumamit ng make up appropriately. Nagmumukha ka kasing plastic." I smiled innocently at her just like a kid who doesn't even aware na nakakasakit na siya ng iba.

"Did I offend you somehow? My bad... I'm really such a clumsy and naive person, aren't I Selena?" I said while faking an embarrass smile.

*****

While I was walking in the hallway with my arms crossed, may isang good looking guy and girl na kasalubong ko.

"Anyways, Is it totoo ba na you have an amnesia? Like you make kalimot-kalimot us?" Tanong niya.

"Tigil-tigilan mo nga siya Frans. I'm sure she's still having a hard time." Sambit ng isang baritinong boses.

When I look up, pamilyar sa akin ang lalaki. Nakita ko siya sa scrapbook ni Princes---- I mean ko!

"Oh! You are Mirco! Ang bakla----"

"Hush." Biglang tinakpan ni Mirco ang bibig ko gamit ang kanan niyang kamay, before I could get some unwanted attention.

>Is she ready to face her fears?"<

"Who are you?"

"You know me Hime. Why don't you look around you?" She said in a soft tone. Contrary, to the smirk plastered in her red lips.

Suddenly, I feel several presence around me. I look around me and pinapalibutan ako ng mga blue butterflies.

And her?

The red butterflies.

And you know what?

She is me.