Chapter 14

" Never ignore someone who loves you and cares about you because one day you may realize you lost the moon while counting the stars."

- Unknown

Naoko P.O.V

"Pft. Hahaha! Yesterday is very amusing! Ang galing talaga ni Momoka 'no? That Jenna whore deserves that!" Aubrey said in a VERY happy mood.

" You really do hate her, don't you?" I said as I crossed my arms across my chest while leaning my back against the window frame.

Nasa hallway kami ngayon ni Aubrey, spending our free time in the empty corridor since wala yung teacher namin sa subject namin ngayong oras. Sina Ivan, Ynna, at Luke naman ay nasa kanya-kanyang mga klase but it will end soon enough.

"Of course! She is such a biatch! Inaagaw niya kaya sa akin si MyLoves ko! And I can't forgive such an act!" she said frowning over some plain girl.

Napa-roll eyes na lang ako and sighs. Tumunog naman na yung bell at biglang umaliwalas ang mukha ni Aubrey when she saw Ivan na lumabas na ng room.

" Si MyLoves!" she squealed excitedly. Tumingin naman siya sa akin and wave at me. "Bye bye Naoko~!" she said before running towards Ivan.

"MyLoves~!" sigaw niya and cling to his arm.

Ivan rolled his eyes before continuing on his way with Aubrey happily clinging on his arm. Napailing na lang ako sa mga ' silly ' actions ni Aubrey.

"Naoko" someone called out my name in a husky voice. Nang tingnan ko kung sino ito, agad akong napadiretso ng tayo.

"Oh Iku, it's you." I said utterly surprised at his sudden appearance. He gave me a sweet smile.

"I was looking everywhere for you, you know?" he said with a playful grin playing on his lips. And I don't know why but his words give me goosebumps.

"Uhmm... And why is that?" kunot-noo kong tanong.

"Do you have some free time now Naoko?" he asked me and I feel like I need to decline every offer he's going to give me. Call it my intuition. 

I looked around us to find any reasonable excuse and fortunately nakita ko si Minah na may hawak-hawak na libro at padaan na sa amin.

"Ah! Minah, you're here!" I quickly scoot over to her and link my arm with hers. Iku turns around to look at us and nagulat naman si Minah sa biglaan kong pagsulpot sa tabi niya.

"Sorry Iku but i've already made a plan with her." I said  to him apologetically.

He glance over at Minah for a brief moment with a blank expression on his face before looking at me and smiling sweetly again.