THEY FOUND ME?!

A/N sorry i didn't update yesterday, i had a friend over. i might only be able to do 1 chapter today. i kind of got lost for ideas for this chapter so sorry if it's not the best.
PS: Sorry for any confusion I changed her real name to Mia Ava Johnson.

*Mae/Mia's*

i woke up in someones arms, i looked up to see Liam sleeping. i guess that i fell asleep on the couch last night. i have a bad feeling about today, almost like someone will find me. But that would be impossible. I'm gonna tell the boys 'if anyone comes to the door and ask for anyone called Mia say you have no idea who she is, even if he shows you a photo then say the same thing and if they ask to come in and search, then let them. just try to avoid the music room as much as possible. but if they need to go in then don't look nervous' that sounds good enough righ- Liam cut out of my thoughts with a hand in front of my face "Maaaee?... Hellooo?" by now they were all awake and staring at me "oh sorry. lost in my thoughts. "hey, sorry, don't ask questions but, if anyone comes to the door and ask for anyone called Mia, say you have no idea who she is, even if he shows you a photo then say the same thing and if they ask to come in and search, then let them. just try to avoid the music room as much as possible. but if they need to go in then don't look nervous and let them ok?" "ok but why?" Niall asks nervously. "i said no questions." *ding dong* "shoot, ok if they're not in suits and you know them, let them in and come to the music room and say 'it's ok we know them' ok? if not do what i said before. BYE!" i say quickly and sprint off to the music room and hide inside the piano. thank god I've hid in this before. and yes i made sure to grab two my guns in case they found me.

*Harry POV (YAY! NEW POV!)*

 "that was weird, who do you think she's hiding from?" i ask still confused. "i don't know mate, lets get the door." Liam replies. "Hello?" i ask the people at the door. there were 2 men in black suits with earpieces in. "Hello, FBI and CIA. we're looking for a girl called Mia Ava Johnson? she looks like this have you seen her?" they say and show me a picture. i swear that i paled. that's Mae! how did she know they were coming?  "No, never seen or heard of her" i say acting confused. i don't think he bought it because he said "can we search the house in case she's hiding?" "sure" i say and step aside. they walk in and search everywhere except the music room. i felt relieved. they were just about to leave when one of the men spotted the music room door. "hey there's another room" he says and they walk towards it. shoot! "lets go in." he says and before i could protest they were already in the room searching.

*Mae POV*

i heard the door to the music room open and 7 footsteps walked in. i held my breath and waited for them to leave. "check the piano!" one of the men said. i know they're men because i was the only girl in the business. the piano open and i jumped out and held both of my guns to the men "how did you find me?! i removed all the chips and changed completely, who found me?!" i say and both the men looked shocked, scared and relieved. "there were photos of you and the boys, we compared two photos of you, one in a mission and you in a photo that the paparazzi took. and we found a match. it was your partners idea." john said. i know their names. i used to work with them. the boys looked terrified. "JOSH'S IDEA?! I HATE HIM EVEN MORE NOW!! GET BOSS ON THE PHONE AND DROP ALL YOUR WEAPONS AND KICK THEM TO ME!! BOYS!! MAKE SURE THEY DON'T TAKE A STEP TOWARDS ME AND IF THEY DO SAY MY NAME!!" i said angrily. they dropped all their weapons and kicked them to me, then they got boss on the phone and handed it to me. "hello? john did you find her?" "hello boss this is me, Mia, i'm out of the business whether you like it or not. I'M ONLY 13!! I'M SICK OF ALL THE MISSIONS!! I'VE COMPLETED 999 OF THEM SUCCESSFULLY WITH NO FAILS!! DON'T YOU THINK I DESERVE TO RETIRE !! I WANT TO LIVE A LIFE INSTEAD OF RISKING MY LIFE EVERYDAY!! I'VE BEEN #1 AGENT IN THE WORLD FOR 4 YEARS!! I WILL ONLY DO 1 MISSION FROM NOW ON AND THAT'S IF THE 5 STARS COME!! I'M DONE!!" i said, once he was done with his little rant i heard him sigh and say "fine. but on one condition." "what is is it?!" i say a little happier that i could stop working. "you do one more mission." "what is the mission." i say a little sad. "there is a gang planning to do a robbery at the bank. it's an easy mission so don't worry." i smile and my eyes fill with tears of joy. I'M FREE!! "i'd be glad to boss. if there are and extreme missions only i could do in the future, depending on what it is, i will do it. thank you so much. when is the break in i will be there early." i say serious now "9:00 tonight. afterwards i need you to come to HQ, i will give you some stuff and you will be finished with us, but i will take up your offer in case we need you. good luck." "see you tonight" then we hung up. i turned to where John and Max were "i will be retiring after one more mission. tell boss to call the search off for me. thank you." "you'r welcome miss Johnson, it was a pleasure working with you." "you to, bye, good luck with future missions, give me a call if you need emergency back-up on one ok?" "ok bye" and with that they were out of here. i heard someone clear their throat  and i turned around to be met with scared, angry and confused faces. "care to explain" Zayn says sternly. i sigh and turn around completely facing them. "i'm guessing you guys want the complete truth now, huh?" i say a little worried that they'll disown me. "yes" they all say in unison "ok i'll give yo a little description of my life and you ask your questions and i'll answer them truthfully." i say a little sad knowing that they'll all hate me after this. "lets get started then."

A/N YAY, i hope more people will start reading this. i know it looks like it will be a short story, it might be a little but it should be at least 13 parts long. thank you.