Together Again!

Autumn and Savannah's flight landed promptly at 3:30 pm. "I wonder if Jason made her bring the driver," Autumn said. "Of course He did.. You know he doesn't want her socializing. He is going to freak when he finds out We're here! Pshh.. With our luck, Rosco has already called him" Savannah said with anger seething through her voice. They stepped off the plane expecting to see Jason's best friend, and Jade's chauffeur, Rosco Jenkins. Rosco was a quiet guy; he didn't cause much trouble, but it was no secret that his loyalty lied with Jason. To their surprise, there was no sign of Rosco, only their sister/best friend and host for the evening Liliana Jade. Jade screamed and ran towards the two people she loved most. "Someone's excited" Savannah said while giggling. Jade and Savannah turned to see Autumn who was bubbling over with enthusiasm. She was always the "cuddly" one; the girls often referred to her as "Panda." Autumn finally let out her yelp of excitement. "Omg.. I have missed you both so much. We have so much to discuss! We should go shopping and out to eat. No, maybe we should go to the beach, is it swim wear season? Oh wait, I got it! We should go see that new Tyler Perry film" Savannah and Jade just stood still and looked at her. "What?" Autumn asked while looking very confused. Savannah looked at Jade and they looked at Autumn. They both screamed "BREATHE" and began laughing. "I promise we are going to get to all of that, but for now let's just get you guys to the hotel" Jade said still holding back tears from laughter.

"Where did Rosco park" Savannah asked genuinely concerned. Jade had a terrible sense of direction and she often forgot where her vehicle was parked. This is why Rosco never had a break. "I am on vacation, silly. There is no Rosco" Paige and Tiauna stopped in their tracks and gasped in unison. There was silence. "Okay, I snuck out to get you guys. I didn't want Rosco ruining the moment." Jade said in her defense. They all started laughing and walking to the car.  No one was surprised to see Rosco's unpleasant face standing outside of Lilly's town car. "I told you it wouldn't be long before Rosco found you" Savannah said, feeling sorry that her brother was the cause of this. Rosco was unyielding and obviously not happy as the ladies approached the vehicle. He recognized Savannah and Autumn at once and the tenseness in his features began to ease. "Hello Paige" Rosco said still trying to calm his panicking nerves. "Rosco" Savannah replied obviously upset. "Hello, Ms. Black" Rosco said with a slight grin on his face. In an instant Autumn Tiauna turned into a panda bear, she blushed ever so slightly and waved her greetings. Jade noticed the gentle gesture, but decided they would deal with the matter after Jason called to ruin her life as usual. They all hesitantly got into the town car and awaited the call they all knew was coming. 

Two minutes after Rosco pulled out of the air port parking lot his phone began to ring. Everyone shook their head and took in a deep breath, and prepared to be reprimanded. "Hel.." Was all Rosco got out before Jason started yelling! "Did you find the little bitch? I bet she was out talking to guys. She's wasting valuable time and more importantly my money!" Rosco waited a moment before he replied "Ms. Black was at the air port boss, she wa... "The air port? What the hell was she doing there? Who was at the air port that she needed to see? She's nothing without me. No one would know or care who she was if it wasn't for me! Where is the ungrateful little bitch?" Autumn and Savannah watched the light drift out of Jade's face with each of Jason's condescending words. She lifted her tear-stained face and reached for the phone. Savannah had taken all she could take from her impossible big brother. She snatched phone from Rosco before Lilly could grab it. "Jason!" she screamed. "You little bit.. wait Savannah? What the hell are you doing? Give Liliana the phone!" "No, Jason this is ridiculous. You do not own her! You got a divorce, remember? Where is Brittany? Does she know you're stalking Liliana while she's on vacation?" "Savannah Paige Matthews I am warning you, mind your business and stay out of mine!" "No, big brother, you mind your business and stay out of Liliana's!" "She is my busi.." Was all he could make out before Savannah disconnected the call. Lilly looked up and pathetically smiled her appreciation. "Rosco, We are not accepting any more calls from Jason!" Savannah said with obvious authority. "I'm afraid I can't do.." "NOT ONE CALL ROSCO, I mean it." Savannah said attempting to calm her already excited nerves. Autumn sat quietly in back consoling Lilly. She felt really bad for Rosco, and even Savannah. It's not fair that Jason gets to ruin everybody's day, who does he think he is? OH yeah, the reason her sister can afford this vacation.

No one said a word as they arrived at the hotel. Reservations had already been made,and all that was left to do was to pick up Savannah and Autumn's room keys. Of course they would each have a suite that equaled the value of Jade's.She would never put them in anything less, no matter the cost. She was well aware that neither of them would have any difficulty paying. Savannah was a very talented dancer who has been traveling the world since she was 15, and Autumn was a world renowned writer, who has held the title of poet laureate for the last 5 years. They are dynamic women in their own right, but when they're together they are all the more amazing.

But somehow Jason managed to steal their enthusiasm away in the matter of minutes. They walked into the building together, but they were consumed with their own thoughts. Liliana Jade was focused on why she let him control her life, but the answer was clear. He gave it to her; he could very well take it away. Savannah was stuck between feeling bad and being enraged. How could her own brother be such a twisted bastard? And poor, poor Autumn Tiauna just wanted everyone to smile. They got to the hall that lead directly to their rooms, and Autumn decided she couldn't deal with the tension any longer. She did what she does best; make a fool of herself. She started dancing and singing like only she would. Yes, in the middle of the hall. Liliana Jade jumped in excitement and started to sing and dance also. Savannah Paige just shook her head and laughed as her best friends continued to be completely weird. She wouldn't trade them for the world; she was so excited. Words couldn't express how happy she was about them being together again.