reasons not to cut

everyday i am in a battle with myself. i feel so bad, so ugly. but i just don't wanna cut again. i know if i cut again i have to start over. the thing about cutting is that it doesn't hurt that much. when i cut myself for the first time a couple months ago i felt like i wasn't even there. i couldn't cry and i didn't make any sound. it felt freeing. but after all the cuts you feel that guilt. the guilt is even more than your own sad thoughts. i posted a picture on my instagram when i cutted myself. it just reminds me of the guilt. i cutted myself because one of my best friend cutted herself because she thought she was ugly. she really isn't. we made a promise together. we wouldn't cut again, but now it's getting harder everyday. i'm afraid if i go to school again, i am gonna break down.

so this chapter is for me too. i just want to say something to you. you're beautiful and i love you. you are perfect to me. you don't have to change into something you're not. please just be yourself and be happy. you are perfect the way you are. be happy with who you are. and i'm jealous of your mirror because it sees your beautiful face everyday :).

your mind controls your thoughts. if your mind tells you to be happy, you are happy. if your mind tells you to be sad, you are sad. but your mind can also tell you to do something. like breathing, walking and talking. but it also tells you to cut yourself. it also tells you to do things to your body you don't have to do. it tells you to be in pain. it tells you to act sad. you can look at your mind like a friend or an enemy. and if your mind is your enemy, you can try to be friends with it. get to know your mind. find out what it likes to do and make it happy.

please. stop with cutting. you are worth it ♥. you are a beautiful person, no matter what people tell you. you are perfect in your own way. we all are. you are talented, smart, good enough and you are perfect ♥. i can't say it enough. believe me, and believe in yourself darlin :).