reasons to love yourself

Ur you even made it to this part, I'm impressed. Honestly 😂. My english is bad and my writing is even worse. I'm so sorry for that.

It is really hard to love yourself, I know that. You always have a couple things you don't like. Maybe you think you're bad at learning ur drawing. Or maybe you don't like your laugh. It can be a lot of things. What works for me is to think about the things you think you're good at or think about a thing that you like about your body. I like my eye colour. I like it that I'm smart, I can draw and I like how much I like music. That sounds weird but it's the truth. I don't know who I would have been without music. So, I'm very glad that I'm a music addict ☺.

Think about your own 'good' traits. Every trait of you is good, but think of the ones you like. Concentrate on those traits. Get better at them. Feel confident about them. But even then, you sometimes get those insecurity attacks. Try to concer those and be happy about yourself.

Friends help too. Then make you feel more happy and make you forget about your insecurities. My friends make me more confident and happier about myself. And if you feel insecure about something, just text or call them please. They make you feel a lot better.

And if you're reading this and you don't have friends and you're afraid to make friends, I can be your friend ☺. My kik is downbelow ☺☺.

Please be confident about yourself, because you're beautiful ❤. Love yourself for who you are. Be happy that your parents had such a beautiful child. Love you all💕.

My kik: kawaiquotenerd
Instagram: twd_imre.sws.ptv.stl
Youtube: imre lautenbach ( I am just starting haha, I don't know if I'm gonna continue with it. Please tell me your opinion☺)
My pop punk: music is my drug❤ (if you don't have that, you should go sownload it right now. It's very cool ☺. But only for 'different' kind of people (emos, scenesters, Goths and styles simular to that) if you are 'different', please download it ☺)

Thanks for reading☺💕.