Chapter 3

Ju P.O.V

It was 6:30 the time for dinner and I was still fuming but I also wanted answers so I calmed jewel down. I walked into THE HALL is what they call it and it was huge!! There was two big tables right in the middle and they fit at least 300 people or more each. I looked for skylar and saw her at the end sitting with some other people and that boy that I met in class was there.

Sighing I walked over but made sure that I wasn't noticed because obviously I hated being noticed. Once I got to the chair I sat down and they were all to busy in there conversation to notice me. Looking around no one had food yet and I wondered why.

I cleared my throat and they all turned there heads towards me. Skylar had a smirk on her face and I so wanted to punch it off of her face.

"So tell me how you know my name and how your so strong". I said trying to control jewel.

She just smirked and turned around talking to the guy I met in class. That's it. I thought and I couldn't control jewel any more. She slowly started to take over and I grabbed skylar by the back of her neck and flung her out of her seat. I stalked up to her and grabbed her neck lifting her up.

"Now tell me" jewel said with a threatening growl. I could smell the fear rolling off of her but I also smelt the determination.

"No" she choked out and then looking over my shoulder and I saw something flash in her eyes. I threw her over my shoulder and I heard a groan. Turning around I saw to guys and skylar on top. I looked around to see mostly everyone staring at me.

Oh no. I thought and then I ran out using my speed.

Skylar P.O.V

That bitch threw me! She is really going to get it once she finds out who I really am and why I'm really here.

Groaning I got off the boys and messaged my shoulder. Looking down at the boys they were groaning and rolling around the ground.

"I'm not that fat". I told Kyle and Kevin.

"Whatever you way like 200 pounds". Kyle said groaning. I smacked him on his head and he just started laughing and so did Kevin.

There twins but I can tell them apart because one has tattoos everywhere and the other one doesn't and one has more muscle than the other one.

I stood up and saw half of everyone staring at us. I looked around and saw no Jura and wondered where she went. I just shrugged and went back to my seat.

DING! The ding went off and people came in with our food. It was steak with potatoes and green beans. People here are bad and that's why there sent here. It's only for 13 year olds to 18 year olds here but the younger kids are separated from us older ones.

Like I got sent here because I did illegal dog fighting on the streets and drinking and I sold drugs but I didn't do the drugs.
My parents found out and sent me here and I did some other shit but I can't say.

After we were all done eating we were sent to our jobs which mine for the week was wash dishes, oh fun! (Sarcasm) I hate washing dishes especially for 1,200 kids. I have help but they don't do crap in here.

The boys just had to clean THE HALL which is pretty dirty and it takes them an hour or so to clean with the both of them It normally takes us 2 or more hours to wash and put away the dishes.

The reason why we have jobs is apparently to teach us discipline but I just think it's because there lazy.

It's Thursday and we all hate Saturday's and that's because we get punished if we do one little thing bad and that's because for some reason there more strict.

2 hours later and I'm finally finished, thank god!! I take my apron off and start heading to my room when I run into someone.

"Sorry" I say and look up to see Jack.

I gulped and backed up hitting the lockers. The only reason why is because his parents sent him here because he was in boxing and karate and he got to full of him self one time and killed a person and then he got into sex trafficking and illegal drug selling. They were going to send him to jail because he had sex with a 14 year old girl but his parents sent him here instead and he has been here for 2 years.

"Why don't you watch were your going"! He spat in my face trapping me between him and the lockers.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you". I said looking down. I hate this, I hate that he makes me so scared but he is stronger than me and way scarier.

"Well you know what the punishment is for not paying attention is right."He said smirking. He did this with any one, he had two other guys that are usually with him and I'm just happy that it's only him.

I brought my knee up and hit him right where I wanted it to. He crouched down groaning in pain and I kicked him pushing him over. I started running and I was pushed down by a heavy weight.

He flipped me around and punched me in the face. My head went back and hit the floor my vision going blurry. I tried kicking him again but he was straddling me. I brought my head up to his and head butted him. He loosened his hold on my arms and I got them free and punched his chest making him roll off of me

I stood back up and ran up the stairs but I was pushed back down and I went tumbling down the stairs. Groaning I tried standing up but couldn't and my head was pounding.

He was in front of me and kicked me in the side making me roll over. Know one was in the halls because every one would be asleep and the guards are on the other side of the building right now.

Then it started coming, he started kicking me all over and when the pain got so bad I was about to scream but then it stopped. I looked at him to see him looking down at me with a smirk on his face and then he picked me up.

"Oh no" I thought. I tried wiggling out of his hold but he just tightened it. Once we were at the top of the stairs he looked down at me and caressed my cheek.

"Hope you have fun". He said and then next thing I know I'm being thrown into the air and a blood curdling scream comes from somewhere and I realize that it's me who screamed. I went tumbling down the stairs and I tried to stop but couldn't.

I stop once I land down the bottom of them and I couldn't stop the tears from streaming down my face. I looked around and saw no Jack. I sighed but then I saw him but he was flying through the air and he landed with a thump right next to me.

I looked around and who I saw surprised me to know end. On the top of the stairs was a very pissed off Jura and her claws were out and when we made eye contact she looked even angrier.

She came running down the stairs and when I thought she was going to hurt me more she ran passed me and picked Jack up by the throat and threw him against the wall and growled so loudly I thought she was going to break the Windows

She looked at me and her eyes were glowing a bright red and her black hair with white strips looked blue. She went up to me and I backed up but she just picked me up and started carrying me.

I looked at her with amazement and wondered why she was helping me. Before I knew it I was passed out and all I could think of was why? Why would she help me?

Wow!! I hope you like this chapter and I hope it's long enough for you guys!! That's Kevin at the top!!

Vote,comment,or PM me!!

Love y'all!!!