Chapter 6

Ju P.O.V

I started to come back to my senses and when I looked around I saw that I was in my room. How did I get in here? I thought.

The last thing I remember is the teacher pulling me in her classroom and had guards hold me down while she whipped me. I was so pissed that my wolf, Jewel had token over.

Turning around I saw that guy named Kyle look at me like I just killed his dog. Looking over his shoulder I saw Skylar laying on the ground with blood running down her head.

"What happened!" I yelled at him.

"What the f*ck? You happened!" He yelled at me. I took a step back and tried to remember if I did that but I couldn't.

"Jewel did you do that?" I asked her.

"No something took over and it wasn't me." She told me sounding scared. I froze at that. She's never scared I don't think she has ever sounded so scared in her life.

"Oh my god." I gasped and ran over to her. I picked her up and looked at her head and there was a big gash on the side of her head that was bleeding pretty badly.

"We need help." I looked over at him.

"Oh and how do you expect us to do that? Just go over to a guard and explain that you went psycho and threw her across the room and expect them to help? That will go well!"

"Well what else are we supp-wait!" I yelled and got up running to my bag.

I took my phone out and started to dial Dylan's number. After a few rings he never answered.

"Damn it." I mumbled under my breath.

"Uh Jura she is still losing a lot of blood!" He yelled urgently.

"Go into the bathroom and grabbed a towel and put pressure on the gash but not to much just enough to slow the bleeding." I told him and tried to dial Dylan's number again but nobody picked up.

"Okay what else?" He asked me.

"Is that a dry or wet towel?" I asked him while typing a text message to my boss.

"Dry."

"Go get a rag and wet it to clean all of the blood around her face and then get into my black duffel bag and there should be some bandages and tape rap it around her head gently and then after you do that sit her up right and put drops of water in her mouth to try and wake her up." I told him sternly.

I tired Calling Dylan again and it rung three times before someone answered

"Hello?" He asked.

"Why the f*ck didn't you answer!" I yelled at him.

"I was sleeping how was I suppose to know you were going to call at 8 o'clock in the morning!" He yelled and he sounded pi**ed.

"I'm coming over and I'm bringing a few people". I told him. I heard him sigh and I knew he was going to say that I can't.

"You can't say no because I am already on my way." I told him and then hung up.

"Alright we're leaving." I told Kyle.

"How nobody can break out of here and if we did they would find out?" He asked me.