CHAPTER 4

AUTHOR NOTE: holy fuck guys I'm so sorry that I'm adding a new chapter after all this time. I decided not to write another story and just add one or two more chapters to this. So please enjoy.. Also sorry to be a pain in the butt, however this chapter is back to not having a POV. It's also gonna be short because I'm tired and ill probably write the good stuff tomorrow :P
~Gemma

Akise and Yuki walked into the bedroom and sat down on the neatly made bed.
"Yukiteru-kun... I have to tell you something", Akise cut him off. He had to force himself not to stammer those words out. He took a grasp of Yuki's hands and held them tightly. His faced burned with a deep red blush. "I love you", he said. It had been almost been unable to be heard but Yuki did hear it.

"Wh-what do you mean?" asked Yuki, too stunned to actually get the meaning behind Akise's words. Akise shut his eyes and he was trembling out of nervousness. This wasn't as easy as he had thought. In just a couple of seconds it seemed like he had lost all confidence he owned, and that was a lot.

"I mean... I'm in love with you." After saying that Akise couldn't bear it anymore, so leaned down until lips met Yuki's. Yuki didn't push him back or turn away. In fact, he was kissing Akise back instead. Akise's heartbeat slowed down as his chest was filled with warmth. He placed his hand on the back of Yuki's head to support it whilst Yuki took a grip of his shoulder to pull himself closer towards him.
Akise slowly pulled away from Yuki and stared into his ocean blue eyes. "You're adorable" Akise giggled. Yuki's cheeks turned a rose pink and he stared at the floor.

Akise gently pushed Yuki down so that he was now laying on the bed. He kissed him and then slowly started to make his way down. He kissed his neck and started to slowly suck at it, leaving a small little red mark. Yuki made a little moan as Akise did this and Akise smirked. He continued to make his way down Yuki's body, kissing every bit of his chest before stopping at his waist. He slowly slid his pants down, causing Yuki to blush even more.
Akise moves closer with his face, and looks with his eyes at Yuki, who has now become extremely red. Akise slowly licks the tip, Yuki moans, then Akise puts Yuki's warm member into his mouth. Slowly moving his head up and down. Yuki moans and grabs onto Akise's hair, tightly grabbing a fist full of it and moving his hand with Akise's movement.

Akise hummed against Yuki's member which caused Yuki's moan to echo through the room.

The maids had heard them, and they could both hear them giggling from the other side of the door, but it didn't stop them.

Akise fastened his pace and stopping just before Yuki was about to cum.
He pouted a little, sad that Akise's stopped, but he grabbed onto Akise and pulled him back to his face. They kissed passionately as Yuki slowly undid Akise's pants and slid them off, eager to repay the favour.

Yuki's hand moved down to Akise's waist and wrapped his hand around member. Akise gasped at how cold Yuki's hand was against him. Yuki moved his hand gently but fastly down Akise's member.

It wasn't long before Akise came into Yuki's hand. And they both grinned at each other.