My New Street

I'am looking outside of window and waiting for my mom and dad to say get out of the car , we just moved from my hometown to dumb New York city , for me New York is just a bunch of trash, I like my old town where everything was fresh and nice. {sigh} I wish I just wish, I can get out of the car and..  Finally, my dad said to get out of the car.
I went to the house we bought and I looked outside the window to see who were my neighbors and I saw nothing.. It was just the yard they're disgusting old yard. Or so I thought..

All  I did all morning was look outside , I guess my parents thought I was bored so they entered me to this school called " Ocean Blue middle school" , that day was the worst day of my life!

SCHOOL DAY
The next morning I felt so confused and
dizzy I guess it was the butterflies in belly. I dressed up and went to school I didnt want my parents to drive me to school so I walked ,the next step I walked into the school everyone was nice except for this very chic fashioned girl I guess New York isnt that bad at all. The teachers were nice to but I regretting saying I hated New York.. I guess  New York is really more of a nice city right.

My Friends

The next day to school I felt confident and strong but I still walked to school. Until when I walked to school only two people were my friends . All year they were there for me every step of the way the
next time you say hi to your friend remember  that they are like family to you.

 All year they were there for me every step of the way thenext time you say hi to your friend remember  that they are like family to you

SCHOOL DAY