Chapter 13

Lee Daea's pov

"YO YO WAKE UP!"

"Yes sir I'm awakeeeee- awwwuuu"

"Yah are you okay?"

I open my eyes and see Scoups oppa let his hand out to help me up.

I grab his hand and quickly hit his head.

"Urgh yaaaa!" He cried while almost hit me back but he was late.

"Woah hyung! Don't hit my girl."

"Go away Vernon."

"DINO YAH!" I suddenly shout because it's freaking on 8 and it's Saturday.

"Yeah yeah why why why Daea?" Dino ran here as the same with Mingyu and Hoshi.

I faceplamed.

"Can you guys get out from this room before I call Joshua and read something abo-"

"Alright I'm out." Vernon said.

"Me too." Scoups said the same.

They both already out. I look at the three of them. They are wearing apron and it looks so cute. Wait,what I'm said they were cute? Nahhhhhhhh

I raised my eyebrows at them. They did the same back. I rolled my eyes and say, "Just go?"

"Oh I thought you want me to stay with you." Mingyu said while winking and then left.

"You too Hoshi and Dino." I said.

"Oh me? Nahh I want to take a look of you until I stop question myself why are you so pretty." Hoshi gives me his eyes smile.

Dino rolled his eyes and leave too.

I gulped.

"Ahhh okay." I said and go back to my bed and cover myself with a blanket.

And then,I do not hear anything. So I can continue my sleep.

"This bed is so soft."

Okay this is creepy

I quickly turned around and see Hoshi is hugging my other pillow with his smile on his face.

"LEE CHAN!" I yelled Dino's name.

But what a surprise,everyone is here.

"What has happened?" Woozi asked.

"Em hyung. What are you doing on her bed?" Mingyu asked while the Seungkwan and DK cover the innocent china line.

"Yah. Hyung. You scared her."

I went up from the bed and hug Dino.

"Woah okay. This is new." Dino said.

"This is her first time hugging you?" Jeonghan whispers but it was enough for me to hear it.

Dino just nods his head and hugging me back.

----

Mingyu's pov

"Hoshi hyung. You are not allowed to that again." I said as they left to make Daea calm again.

"What?" He asked while arrange the mattress cover.

I sigh. "Don't scare her again."

"Oh about that. Look here,Mr. Kim. I know you love her but listen here. Best man wins." He patted my shoulder twice before he left.

So you want to play games huh