Chapter-2

Alexandra's POV:

I watched as my mom and dad give their last breaths. I knew I couldn't assist them and I only could feel my world breaking.

I began to cry just seeing the dead bodies of my parents just lie there. I should have helped them, but I didn't. The rogue still has me capture, and then I saw wolves and humans coming to me. The rogues started to enclose me into a circle, and then the rogue dropped me.

I began breathing faster as I could feel my heart pounding 1,000 kilometers per hour. "What they going to do to me??" whispered in my mind. I am extremely scared, and I can feel my bones shivering.  Then, the strongest rogue, I assume the boss begins to make his way through to me and speaks.

"My, my, my, what do we have here?" He asked the guy who had me capture. 

"She is the alpha's daughter. I think we should kill her." The man said. I felt myself jump a little after he said that.

"No, no, no. I think we should train her and turn her into one of us. We can make her a rogue because she has alpha blood and then we can become one of the strongest." The boss conducted it. Everyone in the circle thought for a minute and agreed.

What! I don't want to be rogue I need to get out of here. Seeing that they were distracted I took my chance to run. But when I moved someone caught me by my hair. I screamed in pain as they pulled my hair,that hurts like hell!

They grab a piece of cloth and put it to my mouth. I breathed in the cloth which was sweet. Then, the last thing I heard before going into darkness was the rogue boss's voice, "Welcome to our family, Alexandra."
-

-

-
I woke up from the nightmare from that night. It happened 5 years ago but it still haunts me. I can still see their faces peeking in my mind from the night.

I know I just have to move on, but I can't just forget my pack, and parents who died. Also, I don't even know what happen to Damien, and I really hope he is alive.

From that day, those rogues took me from my ordinary life and everything changed. The first few months was the hardest; they will always want me to do more.

But fast-forward five years later, I finally learn it, and I become the person that humans would call cold-blooded killer and burglar. No, I don't like to kill innocent people, but I must do that to survive, and If I refuse, they will kill me.

After a year and a half living with the rogue group that destroyed my pack, I decided that I must go on and leave them. The problem is all my friends and family are dead, so I don't have anywhere to go. 

After that, I decided to not drop out of the rogue life because I actually enjoyed it and it was interesting. 

I changed the rogue group I was in because it's pretty hard to be with wolfs who killed my family and destroyed who I was and turn me into an emotionless murderer.

When I lived with them, one thing I understood is that you couldn't trust anyone. In the end, everyone will leave you all alone, and it's your responsible for a living. To top that off, I learned to hide my emotions behind the big wall of emotions.

Now I am living with a different group of rogues; they are my friends, but I don't trust them. I only trust to myself, and that is something that will never change.

Usually, after I have that dream, I can't fall back to sleep.

Brick walls of emotions that I hide so dearly started to crack as I started remembering my last moments with Damien. Would he even accept me if he saw who I became?

I wish I could go back in time and change it.  I would do anything to change the day, I died and became a death machine. 

I pulled myself out of bed and walked into the kitchen and looked for a painkiller. In my new group of rogues', we have our own bedrooms, in the thick woods, where no one can find it.

Our hideout is near the one of the strongest packs, the Midnight Shadows pack. This pack is famous with their unique relationship with rogues. They are using new politics of allowing rogues to live in their pack territory. But for this they firstly must be checked and interviewed.

Some pass this and live there. Others who are more corrupted with evil try to fight and harm them get murdered instantly.

That's why if one of us is gone, we don't go after them and help It is either death or a happy life but it happy life isn't that easily achieved though.

In interviews if we are asked about our hideout place, we can't give out the location to this place. If someone did give out, the killer rogues-the ones who killed my pack, will murder them, just like they did to my family. 

All these years, I still can't understand why they did what they did. But I am happy for one thing that the rogues didn't find my brother that night, and that is the only thing that's matters.

**Flashback**

When I wake up after they knocked me out, I saw I was in a car; maybe it was a truck. It was hard to tell with my eyelids barely lifting up. There were rogues in front of the car, talking and not noticing I was awake. I heard they whispers about my brother.

"Boss, you know, the alpha's son. We can't find him. We looked everywhere. And it sounds like he crossed the border to another pack." The guy answered. Like the dumb sidekick of the villain in action movies, who tells the boss 'Hey Boss, I released the prisoners for you' and the boss yells at the guy telling him 'Idiot, those people have valuable information. We needed' 'Oh sorry boss.'

The boss was looking angry with flames coming out of his ears. I heard a loud growl which sounds like it was from the boss guy.

"You need to find him. We can't leave him here. He knows what happened, Idiots!" He shouted.

That night they searched everywhere, they even found our hideout, at the end of the woods, but I was grateful for one thing, that I didn't leave him there.  After 4 hours of searching, they gave up and went back with me.

**End of the flashback**

I opened the front door, went outside, and looked at the beautiful night sky.  I remember one time when my family tried to count the stars.

That was one of the most important moments in my life. I looked at the sky and thought somewhere Damien is watching this sky too.

It is a good idea to believe that Dam and I still can share something. If I ever saw him again, I will give him a huge hug. I miss him terribly.

 I miss him terribly