Chapter-3

Damien's POV:

I ran after Alex told me to get help. I ran as fast as I can, but I would have faster as a wolf. But your first shift would be 15 in my pack. I got to the border line, where there was patrol there.

"Please help me. Our pack was attacked by rogues. We need help, please." I begged him.

"Hey, we will help you. I just contacted the Alpha, and he said we can help. And what's your packs name?" He asked me.

"Itttssss... ittts, the Golden Moon pack?" I replied as a question crying to the patrol. When the patrol guy was about to answer, I felt everything spinning, and then I hit the ground, and everything went black.

-

-

-

I woke up with the memories and the pain. I remember the pain that I feel when they attack, and the pain that losing your friends. It was something that felt so fresh.

After that night, the Alpha of that pack tried to find my big sister, Alexandra, but she wasn't there.  Everyone from our pack was dead. But Alpha Blake told me that they took her with them. I believe she is still alive, but I don't know where she went after that night.

I miss her terribly, and I wish I could find her. After the death of my pack, Alpha Blake allowed me to become a part of his pack. I became friends with his son, and we grow up together. Now I am 13, but one day, I swear that I am going to find my sister.

Great, now this thoughts are messing up my sleep schedule. I got up from my bed and went outside and saw the beautiful night sky.

The night sky was incredible with the beautiful stars shining so bright that it may burn your ass off. The sky was a beautiful black with little bits of blue, white, and purple peaking its wall through.  

I watched the sky hoping that Alex was looking at the sky wherever she is. I felt tears rolling down my face just thinking about her. If I could ask for anything is just to see her again, and it can only be a minute. I just miss my older sister so much that it hurts to think about it.

I heard footsteps creaking behind me. I turned around to find my "brother" Jake. He is Alpha Blake's son and my best friend.

"Hey, why are you out, so late?" He asked me.
"I couldn't fall asleep, so I came outside to get some fresh air. But I started thinking about her."

He nodded and gave me a reassuring smile. He knew who was 'her' and he helped me move to move on through the pain.  He has always been there for me, and I am there for him.

"I can't sleep either," Jake said. He raised his head up and watched the stars. We like to sit there for hours just watching the sky as it puts us to bed. 

After that night, Alpha Blake accepted me to his pack and allowed me to live with them. He has become my father and treated me like his son.

*Flashback*
I was at Alpha Blake's house, and they went looking for my sister. They only found dead bodies of my pack members and Alex was nowhere to be seen.

They are looking through those woods for hours, but she wasn't there. The rogues had ransacked our hideout. The Pack Fighters were looking for her scent, but the scent led to the pack house, then the backyard which was near the road. After that, her scent disappeared in the path towards being never seen again.

I was in the waiting room, while they went looking her when doors opened. Alpha Blake walked to me and said, "Hey, Damien. I am sorry, but we can't find her. We think rogues might have taken her with them."

I could only manage to say an 'oh.'
Alpha Blake's face looked broken, but wasn't his fault; it was those stupid rogues.

He managed a small smile and said, "But. You are going to live here with our pack. You're the same age as my son, Jake. You are going to be great friends with him." I only nodded in response.

"Thank you, Alpha Blake." It pulled out of me. He pulled himself into me and gave me a hug.

"Alpha- "Hecut me off, "No need to call me, Alpha. You can call me Blake or dad if you feel comfortable with it. if you. Your parents were good friends of mine and I think they would want you to be in good hands." I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you... Blake" As a tear fell from my face.

*End of the flashback*