5- Four AM tacos

Lily

Everyone spent the night at my house last night, since by the time I woke up it was eleven at night and they still wanted to spend time with me. So I slept next to Josiah in my bed and Asia and Matt slept on my own personal pull out couch.

I sit up off my bed and rub my eyes. "Josiah."

He rolls over and hugs around my waist. "Yeah?"

"Im hungry."

He sighs and sits up too before running his fingers through his long brown hair. "Do you wanna go downstairs and get something?"

"No I want to go out and get something." I reply and he grabs his phone befre clicking it.

"Lily its four in the morning, nothing will be open."

"Taco bell is open for twenty-four hours."

"No its not."

"Yes it is."

"Shut up, just go somewhere." Matt yells at us from the couch. "Just please be quiet."

I huff and throw a pillow their way. It hits Matt in the chest and instead of him getting pissed, he just grabs it and holds it to his chest.

"Come on," Josiah climbs out of my bed. "We'll go see if Taco Bell is open."

I get out of bed and follow him through my room. As I go, I grab my jean jacket and a beanie, before going out the door.

We walk out to Josiah's car and climb in. He lights a cigarette and starts his car as I buckle up.

"So how are you feeling kid?" He asks and I shrug.

 "A lot better then I was."

"You wouldn't let us see you so I wouldn't know." He says and he rolls down his window as he puts the car in gear.

"The last week of me being there I wouldn't because I was so busy." I tell him and he nods.

He turns on the radio and a soft rock song floats quietly through the car.

"So whats up with you and that Harry guy?" He asks and I shrug.

"Hes just some guy I prank texted and now were friends."

"I read your messages."

I laugh. "I had a feeling you did."

"So hes actually Harry Styles?" He asks and I nod. "Wow."

"I know right, I was shitting bricks."

Josiah laughs and I smile.

"Ive missed seeing your pretty little pale face and your awfully good jokes, Lil." He tells me and I smile.

"I missed you too."

Soon we've pulled up to taco bell and ordered to my happiness. So now Josiah and I sit on the hood of his car, eating taco bell at four am in the parking lot.

"I think Matt and Asia are fucking." Josiah says and I look at him.

"Those two? They cant even look at each other without making a comment on how one of them looks like a roach."

He shrugs. "The sexual tension is suffocating these days."

I hum. "I guess youre right."

He nods and shoves the rest of his taco in his mouth. I shake my head an look down at my soft taco.

"Thanks for bringing me out here." I tell him and he nods.

"Anyfing fo an fwiensd."

"I have no clue what you just said, you sounded like a deaf kid." I tell him and he inhales sharply to laugh but chokes.

He falls off the hood of his car as he coughs and I jump off to pat his back as his coughs turn into laughter.

"What the fuck Lily?" He yells at me and I continue laughing.

"I should've taken your other taco and ran." I say and he looks at me and then at the hood of the car.

I look up to see his taco is sitting there. I push him down and go for it but he jumps up and runs at me. He grabs me and pulls me back before grabbing his taco and shoving it down his pants.

I laugh and shake my head. "Really dude? I just wanted to lick it."

"Why did you want to lick it?" He asks with a lugh.

"Because then itd be soggy for you to eat."

"Your nasty."

I shrug and grab my soda from the hood of the car before going to the passenger side.

"Get in loser." I tell him as I climb in.

"I gotta get this taco out of my pants." He shouts at me as I buckle up.

"Just leave it."

"NO!"

I laugh and sit back.

Its good to feel normal again.