Demi's House

Amber P.O.V
We get in the car and stat driving. "We'll be there in 45 minutes." Demi said helping me put my stuff away.  "Ok" I said. I fell asleep for about 30 minutes. "Wake up babygirl, we're home." Demi said quietly. I walk in and see how big the house is. My eyes widen huge. "I'm guessing you like it?" Demi said with a smirk on her face.
    I got up to the bedroom, and it is everything I wanted. It has black and red walls, a tv, a new iPhone 6s, a desk, an iPad Pro, and a MacBook. I had a huge closet and my own walk in bathroom. I had a queen sized bed and I loved it.  "You go put your stuff away, and I'll order us a pizza!" Demi said excitedly. I was not excited. Yuck food.
     I finished unpacking and went down to see the pizza just came. I tried to go back upstairs and pretend to be sleeping, but it was too late. "Come here the pizza is here." Demi said motioning me to come over. "Hey Demi I don't feel good." I said trying to lie my way out. "Ok babygirl go upstairs and rest." Demi said pitifully. I walk upstairs with a smirk on my face
Skip time
I am watching Fuller House when Demi walks in. "Hey babygirl I'm sorry for saying this so late, but Monday you start going to a private school in the area." Demi says. "Well ok then" I said holding back tears. Demi didn't seem to notice. "I love you babygirl" Demi said kissing my forehead. "Love you too" I said emotionless.
As Demi left I started crying and hyperventilating. Oh no what if they bully me like in my old school?
Flashback
"Hey fatty careful don't cause another earthquake!" Someone shouted down the hall. I choked back tears and ignored them. Then the popular girl and her group come up. "Hey Fatmber your parents still dead?" The leader said and kicked me down to the ground. She kicked my stomach over and over. It hurt even worse because I had cuts on my stomach. She shoved me up against the locker and said something that hurt worse than any of the beating. "You're worthless."
I start to have a panic attack and finally 10 minutes later I calm myself down.
TRIGGERING
I run to the bathroom and start slashing the blade across my skin. 8 cuts later I stop. I put on a sweater and go lay back down.
Demi came in right before I went to bed. "Goodnight babygirl. Can you believe one more day until you start your new school?"she said excitedly. "Yeah" I said putting on a fake smile. "Why are you wearing a sweater? It's a thousand degrees in here?" Demi asked concerned. " I think I'm coming down with something" I said trying not to sound nervous. "Well ok babygirl, goodnight." Demi said.
*Dream
" Hello we are social services. We are here to pick you up. You are coming with us." I heard as I opened the door. "W-w-why?" I asked scared and nervous as I was only 10. "Your mother and father died in a car accident. We called all your family members, but they can't take you in their houses." They said as they escorted me out of the house. I got put in a shitty adoption center with an abusive care taker. "Mommy!!!! Daddy!!!! Don't let me go here!!!" I screamed as they dragged me into the adoption center.
End dream
"Babygirl are you ok?" I heard Demi ask as she ran into my room. "Yeah I'm fine" I said with a nervous sweat. "Are you sure? I heard you screaming?" Demi asked concerned. "Yeah sorry I had a nightmare." I said shaking. "Do you wanna come lay with me?" Demi asked. "Yeah sure." I said like a little kid. I got snuggled up in Demi's bed. "I love you Demi." I said sleepily. " I love you too babygirl" Demi said whispering.
Hey guys thanks for reading. I'll update more sorry. Sorry this might be a little short. I'll try to update at least once a week.
~ Zofia