Chapter Three

Morgan's POV

    "Oh my god..I'm gonna be scarred for life." I mumble, shaking my head as I walk out of the Health classroom.

"C'mon Morgan, you can't be telling me you've never been exposed to that kind of stuff before." Julie chuckles.

"Nightmares! I'm gonna have nightmares!" I whine.

Julie continues to laugh and I glare at her. "This isn't funny! I'm serious!" I exclaim. Julie covers her mouth with her hand, trying to stifle her laughter. "Okay, lesson learned. Don't mess with fiesty Morgan."

•••

We reach the lunchroom and I'm immediatly glad I became friends with Julie after remembering that one of the hardest parts about the first day is knowing where to sit in the lunchroom. I fill up my tray lightly and follow Julie to an open table.

"Dude, you like barely filled up your tray." Julie points out. I roll my eyes. "Thanks Catherine Obvious. Besides, I already told you, that video in Health killed my appetite."

"What the hell did you just say?" Julie questions, suddenly bursting out with laughter.

I stare at her, confused. "Uh... that the video in Health killed my appetite?"

  "No, no, before that!"

    "Thanks Catherine Obvious..? I was being sarcastic you know. What's so funny about it?" I ask, still oblivious as to why she finds what I said funny.

   "Oh my god.." Julie shakes her head. Now she almost has literal tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. "It's not Catherine Obvious, it's Captain Obvious."

      "What?" I ask dumbfounded. "I always that it was Catherine.." I mumble.

    "Well, moving on from that," Julie grins, "Let's get to know each other."

   "Like, ask each other questions?" Morgan asks.

    "Yeah, exactly." She replies.

    "Okay..shoot."

Julie's POV

"Alright, let's see.." I say as I start to think. "What's your favorite cereal?"

   Morgan chuckles. "Are you serious? You could ask me any question and you ask me what my favorite cereal is?"

    "Yep. I wanted to see if you would say Catherine Crunch." I grin.

     "You're an ass." Morgan laughs, shaking her head.

    "Oh c'mon you gotta admit that was funny."

      "Whatever." Morgan says, trying to hide her smile. "My turn."

     "No, you need to answer my question first." I say seriously.

     "Fine. But for your information, my favorite cereal is Fruity Pebbles." She smirks. "What's yours?"

      "Frosted Flakes. They're great." I says, laughing at my own joke.