WITCHES. SPELLS AND MAGIC

ONCE AGAIN NOT BEEN EDITED.

COMMENT

VOTE

LOVEYA

LUCYS POV

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

it wont be long before we take control of the pack now, my adopted dad will be stepping down in a couple of months, and all we need to do is get rid of emma for good. then me and adam can become alpha and luna of the taurine pack. and wipe out all the weak pathetic packs and make ourselves untouchable. we have the advantage because we know emmas secret that she doesnt even know about.

I walked through the woods to adams car which was parked just outside the northern border.

"hey baby. I missed you" I said whilst giving him a passionate kiss. "hey babe missed you too" he staryed the car and the engine roared to life we drove for about 2 hours before we reached the red witches cabin. we got out the car and made our way inside, as we walked in and saw the witch I was gobsmacked. when you imagine a witch you picture an old hag with scraggy hair covered in warts with a pointy nose. but the red witch was stunning she had bright red waist length hair she was tall and slender and the had the most shocking blood red eyes youve ever seen. she was breathtakingly beautiful.

"can I help you?" she said with such a soft voice.

"erm yes you can we were wondering if youve heared of the blood heart prophecy?" adam said confidently.

"oh yes I have I take it you need my help?" she said seductively which I didnt like so i spoke up

"yes we do we know who the prophecy is about , basically we want those powers."

a frown mounted the witches face.

"well child I infact know the chosen one personally and she is more powerful than you believe. it will be a challenge far greater & harder than it was for the people that tried to steal the powers of the black luna. and I am afraid I cannot help you with this request as it will not only endanger me but it will endanger my sister witches. the best I will do is tell you her location. but I cannot participate in anything else I am sorry."

I was so shocked, emma was stronger than THE black luna? we are in for it.. we were always told stories of the black luna as children to get us in bed at night. the last I heared she was searching for her daughter.

I was always told that the black luna was the most powerful being on the planet, aparently shes taken on the devil himself & hellhounds, etc and if emma is stronger then we dont stand a chance. But we do still have the advantage because emma doesnt know her abilities yet and she wont recieve them until she mates as far as the prophecy says anyway.

"right can you tell us where she is then please?"

the witch closed her eyes and started chanting for a few moments, she opened her eyes and said "she is in dawson, canada. I dont know her exact location because her powers are making it blur but she is in that area. good luck"

with that said we left the cabin and made our way back to the pack house.

EMMAS POV

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

So here we was again getting hot and heavy, he was kissing my neck whilst rubbing his hands up & down my body getting my lady parts throbbing for attention. I pushed onto his chest "scott I cant do this anymore you either accept me and be with me or dont."

he frowned "babe I want nothing more than to mark you right here right now." I could feel his jeans tighten on my core where he was growing "then do it" I whispered as soon as I said those words he lowered his head and marked me, it was the most amazing sensation in the world. he licked it clean and smiled at me. before I could say a word he was off the bed and out the door. I decided to quietly follow him, he does this everytime we get hot and heavy. I followed him all the way to ariannas room. I waited a few minuted before entering and found scott between her legs, both of them naked. I couldnt even contain my anger l. I got a prickly feeling on my head and a burning sensation in my body. before I could even control myself I threw scott through the wall and stalked over to the skank. she cowered into the corner clutching the sheets to her skin looking petrified. I shifter into my wolf and let her have full reigns.

ARIANNAS POV

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

I knew emma was following scott into my room and made sure I was naked, scott walked in and stripped, he then entered me to find his release. I saw emma in the doorway and I couldnt believe my eyes.

what was once shoulder length blonde hair now went all the way to her hips and changed into the bright crimson colour of blood. Her eyes turned to a glowing black, there was no white to her eyes at all.. it looked like I was staring into the eyes of satan himself. Before I knew it she threw scott straight through the wall and stalked over to me, I jumped into the corner of the room and clutched the sheet to my naked body. she shifted into the most gorgeous wolf ive ever seen. she was the biggest, bigger than any alpha and she was bright red with black eyes, ears & paws. she growled at me flashing her big teeth and the last thing I saw before the darkness was emma lunging for my throat.

■■☆☆★★SHORT I KNOW BUT IF IMA BE UPLOADING ALOT THEY WILL ONLY BE SHORT CHAPTERS.. SORRY BUT THATS HOW IT IS. I JUST WANTED TO GET SOME THINGS CLEARED UP .

I SHOULD UPLOAD TONIGHT AGAIN I HOPE IF NOT IT WILL BE THE MORNING :) THANKYOU LOVELIES

DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE